Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Friends Of Mantario Trail
- A committee of the Manitoba Naturalists Society devoted to the preservation of the trail located in Whiteshell Provincial Park, Manitoba, Canada.
Gateshead Civic Walking Club
- We provide organised fellwalks in the mountains of northern England, such as the Lake District, Howgills, North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales, the Cheviot Hills and the Pennines.
Gay and Lesbian Sierrans (GLS) section of the Angeles Chapter.
- GLS is an official activity section of the Sierra Club and fosters the purposes of the Sierra Club by making available a wide range of events for gays, lesbians and their friends and family.
Glasshouse Bushwalking Club
- Caboolture, Queensland, Australia based hiking club
Grand Traverse Hiking Club
- Traverse City, Michigan hiking club, a chapter of the North Country Trail Association
Great Smoky Mtns 900 Miler Club
- Members of the Great Smoky Mountains 900 Miler Club have hiked all of the maintained trails in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Hiking tips from veteran hikers.
Hertfordshire Mountaineering Club
- The Herfordshire Mountaineering Club is a small and friendly club based at the Lytton Arms, Knebworth, Hertfordshire, UK, meeting Tuesday nights at 9.30pm.
High Park Hiking Club
- Day hikes in the greater Toronto area
- Hike the highest points in all 50 states.
Hiyu Coulee hiking club
- Seattle University hiking club
- Hiking Organisation in Switzerland. We always take part at the 4daagse Nijmegen and the Two-Day March in Bern.
Hong Kong Trampers
- Hong Kong, China hiking club
Huachuca Hiking Club
- The Huachuca Hiking Club (HHC) is an organization composed of people in southeastern Arizona interested in exploring and conserving our natural wilderness heritage through hiking, camping, and volunteer trail maintenance.
International Appalachian Trail
- English language site for information on the Sentier International des Appalaches/International Appalachian Trail, a trail that runs from Mt. Katahdin in Maine to Cap Gaspe in Quebec. Also, information on the Eastern Continental Trail and the Appalachian Mountains Trail. Hikers and pictures, updated often!
Interstate Hiking Club
- A southern New York-northern New Jersey regional hiking club offering weekly hikes, mostly on Sundays. Most outings are within this region, but we occasionally visit the Delaware Water Gap and the Catskills.
KC Trailblazers Hiking Club, West Virginia
- Welcome to WV based KC Trailblazers hiking club. We also hike in the surrounding states of VA, OH, PA, MD and KY. We believe in friendship, teamwork, fitness, nature and the power of positive thinking. Our goal is that through these influences each person will gain a stronger sense of self. May you find wisdom, courage, vision and perserverance in the force of the unequivocal virtues of nature. A trail to destiny...
Kekekabic Trail Club
- The Kekekabic Trail Club (KTC) is dedicated to preserving and maintaining backpacking trails of the Superior National Forest and Boundary Waters Canoe Area.
Lambda Hiking Club of Salt Lake City
- Gay/Lesbian Hiking Club of Salt Lake City. Outdoors activities for everyone! We meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month plus plan overnight car camping and backpacking trips.
Lancaster Rambling and Fellwalking Club
- The Club is based in Lancaster, England and members enjoy fellwalking in the National Parks close to the City.
Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation
- The Foundation's mission is to honor the remarkable historic legacy of Lewis and Clark through research, education, preservation, promotion, and coordination. Explore the 3,700 mile Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail from Wood River, Illinois, to Fort Clatsop, Oregon.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor