Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Northumbrian members of the Backpackers Club
- A large number but not all of our meets take place in the northwest of Scotland where the terrain is rugged and the ascents challenging.
One Step at a Time
- One Step at a Time (OSAT) is a clean and sober outdoor and mountaineering club. Our mission is "to provide a clean and sober environment for members and friends of 12-step recovery groups in the spirit of conservation, preservation, and ecology." Lynnwood, Washington
Otago Tramping And Mountaineering Club
- The Otago Tramping and Mountaineering Club (OTMC) is based in Dunedin, New Zealand
Outdoor Club of Victoria
- Adult hiking on Vancouver Island; hikes are scheduled for all levels every weekend; campouts are scheduled for long weekends and in the summer.
Pacific Crest Trail Association
- Provides information about the the PCT, and the John Muir Trail, for the hiker, and equestrian.
Pangrango - Hiking Club
- Bi-lingual (English and Bahasa Indonesia) Hiking Club in Indonesia
- Hiking group in Hawaii, includes hike photo gallery and links to Oahu hiking and outdoors groups.
Peninsula Tramping Club
- Christchurch, New Zealand hiking club
Peter Wolfe Chapter, North Country Trail Association
- Hiking club for the North Country National Scenic Trail in the western part of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Piedmont Hiking & Outing Club
- Greensboro, North Carolina based hiking club
Pioneer Valley Hiking Club
- Western Massachusetts based hiking club
Queensland Bushwalkers Club
- The Queensland Bushwalkers Club promotes bushwalking in a friendly atmosphere while fostering appreciation and conservation of the Australian wilderness.
- Hiker club in the Netherlands. Find membership information, many photos, and general hiking tips for Europe.
Rainforest Exploration Association
- Domestic and international wilderness exploration by hiking, backpacking, camping, volunteer programs, and social events for members.
Randolph Mountain Club
- A volunteer-based club which maintains a network of trails on the northern slopes of the Presidential Range in White Mountain National Forest, and on the Crescent Range in Randolph, New Hampshire.
Red River Gorge Trail Crew
- Volunteer group that gets together once each month to walk the trails, trim brush, remove fallen trees, build bridges, create new trails. Located in Kentucky.
Rim of the World Trails Association
- An association devoted to connecting the communities in the San Bernardino Mountains by a network of hiking and walking trails.
Rip Van Winkle Hikers
- Sponsors hikes in the Catskills, Berkshires, Taconics, and Hudson Valley of New York. In the Winter, schedule cross country skiing and snowshoeing outings.
Rock and Heather Club
- The Rock and Heather Club is a small but enthusiastic informal club devoted to outdoor pursuits such as Hillwalking, Rock Climbing and Skiing, whose 40 or so members live mostly in the area around Nottingham, UK.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor