Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Peanut Butter Press Monthly Recipe
- Monthly sample recipe from the book "Peanut Butter Stew and Couscous Too". Also offers tips for toddler feeding and kid pleaser snacks.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Teddy Bear Sandwich
- Actually made with peanut butter and honey, with raisins for the eyes, then cut with a cookie cutter.
- Questions and answers about feeding healthy food to your picky child.
Pork 4 Kids
- Recipes using pork, for anytime of the day.
Quick Lunches for Kids
- Fast and easy recipes for school lunches.
Quick and Healthful Dinners
- Tips and recipes for dinners that kids will enjoy.
Quick and Healthful Snacks
- Choices of snacks for kids. From Blue Shield of California.
Quick and Healthy Breakfasts
- Ideas for nutritious breakfasts for kids on the go.
Reader's Favorite Recipes
- From ChildrenWithDiabetes.com, tasty sugar free recipes.
Recipe-tips.com: Children Drinks
- Recipes for bug juice, chocolate banana shake, Oreo milkshake, purple cow, and Shirley Temple.
- Fun foods such as a quick 3 Minute Cookie, banana treats, Bugs on a Log, popsicles, ice cream in a can, fruit leather, and Ham ´n´ Cheese Crescents.
Recipes Today: Children's Recipes
- Recipes for children, toddlers and babies.
Recipes for Children
- From BrightonBaby's subportal outlet.
Stack It On a Cracker
- Single recipe from the book "Now You're Cooking: Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens".
The Healthy Refrigerator
- Recipes for chicken nuggets, french toast, and pizza. From the American Heart Association Kid's Cookbook.
The Kiddie Gourmet
- Quick easy recipes for lunch, supper, snacks or desserts. Finger foods for young eaters from 6 months and up.
The Labor of Love: Munchkin Munchies
- Includes articles on nutrition, first foods, food allergies and feeding portions and recipes from liver recipes for children to finger foods for toddlers and baby purées.
Thrifty Living: Healthy Snacks
- The University of Illinois Extension presents a tortilla snack in accordance with the Food Pyramid, as part of an article on healthier choices when it comes to snacking. Other healthy munchies tips offered.
Tiny Tummies Online
- Nutrition information for parents and children.
- Single recipe, from Annie O'Pray, with different serving suggestions for babies, toddlers or the rest of the family. Metric measures used.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor