Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
It's Snack Time
- Publication discussing tasty, healthy snacks to help fulfill daily nutrient needs for children and adults. Tips and recipes are included.
Just Kids Recipes
- Recipes for children in different categories such as baking required, cookies, drinks, frozen treats, fruit, fun food, gross but fun, snacks, and lunches.
Kid Friendly Margarita Punch
- Uses frozen concentrates of lemonade and limeade, lemon lime soda, and meringue powder as opposed to egg whites.
Kid's Fun Cookbook
- Recipes from the book "Fun with Fruits and Vegetables Kids Cookbook" from Dole Nutrition Program.
Kids Health: Recipes
- Recipes for breakfast, snacks, frozen snacks, drinks and baked treats.
Kids Theme Party Menus
- From The Partyworks, recipes and ideas for birthday themes.
Kids' Recipes from Allrecipes
- Quick tasty meals or school lunches. Recipe reviews and nutritional analysis available.
- From strawberry smoothies to perfect pizzas.
Kraft Interactive Kitchen: Especially for Kids
- A large selection of recipes. Preparation and cooking time are featured on the index.
Lunch to Go: Nobby Apple Cake
- Recipe for cake as part of an article from the University of Illinois Extention on packing lunches children will like. Tips and suggestions are also presented.
Magic Potion Punch from Betty Crocker
- Fizzy, hot, and chocolaty drink. Makes 8 children portions of 1/2 cup each.
Mango Mama's Vegan Recipes for Kids
- A collection of vegan recipes such as mac and soy, nut balls, protein shake, nut wiches, snacks, party foods and vegan French toast, to name a few.
MayoClinic.com: Snacks For Kids
- Healthy suggestions for quick snacks.
Nancys Kitchen: Just for Kids Recipes
- For special treats or to make mealtime fun.
Party Foods: Beverages
- Four recipes suitable for children's parties. Christmas punch, mint smoothie, chocolate drink, and strawberry slush.
Party Foods: Desserts
- Children will enjoy building their own ice cream sundae, eating fruit pizza, or making cookie art by painting icing onto sugar cookies. Recipe for homemade ice cream also included.
Party Foods: Main Dishes
- A selection of kid pleasers. Also tips for a succesful event, party games, and a few tips for when your child goes to another child's party.
Party Foods: Snacks
- Suggestion for healthy and nutritious snacks for children's festivities.
Party Supplies: Party Help
- Presents a few recipes for parties, as well as theme and decoration ideas, and tips for a successful event.
Paula's Archives: Lunch Ideas
- Baked or cooked, breakfast for lunch, sandwiches and soups are a few of the suggestions offered for a quick and fun meal.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor