Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Family.com: Cake Finder
- Simple instructions for that special cake, from alphabet cupcakes to critters, to trucks and favorite children's characters.
Fast-Fixin' Kids Recipes from BHG.com
- Breakfast, lunch, pizza, smoothie and snack recipes for you to make for and with children.
Favourite Children's Recipes
- A small collection of recipes to please children, young and old.
Feeding Kids On The Road
- Recipes, but also tips for traveling with hungry kids.
Food Allergy Network Recipes
- Featuring a different recipe each month and regular features such as a double-layered birthday cake with a choice of vanilla or chocolate icing and Hershey's milk-free special dark bark.
- Information, recipes, helpful tips and advice for those interested in making their own nutritious and healthy baby food or making good food for their toddlers.
From Debbie's Kitchen
- Recipes for cinnamon toast, Debbies Pancake Faces, pizza muffins, and Mexican hot dogs.
Fruit Pizza from Zoom Cafe
- Snack made from fresh flour tortillas, peanut butter, raisins, and apple.
Global Gourmet: Food, Family and Fun
- Sample recipes from a brochure created by the USDA to commemorate 50 years of the federal school lunch program. Appealing to children, and the rest of the family. Brochure can be purchased.
Grandparents Recipe Corner: Stuffed Apples
- An apple is stuffed with peanut butter, crushed cereal, raisins, and powdered milk. Requires no baking, and serves 8 for snack or dessert.
Grandparents' Recipe Corner: Strawberry Dip
- This dip recipe will have your grandkids asking for fruit instead of junk foods.
Great Recipes Online - Recipes for Kids
- Breakfast and snack ideas.
Grimmway Carrot and Oatmeal Cookies
- There's a black and white picture available, by clicking on the image, which the kids can color while you bake these for them.
Growing Up Fit: July 2000
- Recipes for Pyramid Yogurt Sundae and Stuffed Apple, as well as games to play to learn the Food Pyramid, and fun exercices to keep children fit. Article from the University of Illinois Extension.
Healthy Kids TV Show Recipes
- Breakfast, snack, dinner and drink recipes from the Healthy Kids television show.
Home and Family: Halloween Special
- Recipes for a Hallowe'en kids' party.
Home and Hearth: Kids Recipes
- A small collection of simple recipes. Some require adult assistance.
Hummie's Kids Page
- Recipes divided by categories for snacks, cookies, pizzas, candies, Hallowe'en, and fun edible and non-edible stuff such as playclay.
- For children from 12 months to over 5 years. Fun snacks and quick school lunches. You can add recipes to a cart and print them in one go.
Indian Food Guide: Children's Delight
- A bubbly tangy drink just for kids.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor