Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Al - Ameen College of Pharmacy
- Located in Bangalore, India, the institute offers three main courses of study, Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) which were commissioned in the years 1982,1985,1992 respectively, the intake per batch being 60 students for D.Pharm & B.Pharm and 20 students for M.Pharm. It rose to the cadre of an approved research centre in 1996.
Albany College of Pharmacy
- Located in New York state, the College is dedicated to the improvement of health by educating its students to provide pharmaceutical care, creating and disseminating knowledge leading to the discovery and development of new drugs; and optimizing the benefits of existing drug and related health care practices.
Ankara University, Faculty of Pharmacy
- Welcome to the Ankara University, Faculty of Pharmacy. Ankara University, Faculty of Pharmacy Tandogan 06100,Ankara, Turkey.
Auburn University School of Pharmacy
- The School of Pharmacy offers a fully accredited program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy. The curriculum requires three years in the professional school after completion of two years in the pre-professional program. Located in Auburn, Alabama.
Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- An overview of and introduction to this Indianapolis, Indiana college, which is comprised of three cirriculums: Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD.), Masters of Science (M.S.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, and a Physical Assistant (P.A.) program.
Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCP)
- The Chicago College of Pharmacy has developed an innovative educational program that meets the needs of current pharmacy practice.
Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences
- Offers information regarding distance learning based courses, the faculty and staff, pre-pharmacy requirements, registration and application, alumni, and student organizations. The university is located in Omaha, Nebraska.
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The School of Pharmacy at the University of Strathclyde.
Duquesne University, Mylan School of Pharmacy
- The Mylan School of Pharmacy offers a six-year entry-level Doctor of Pharmacy program of study. The Non-traditional Doctor of Pharmacy program is designed as an accessible and flexible way for working pharmacy practitioners to obtain a Pharm.D. degree. The Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences offers the Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Science degrees in pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, medicinal chemistry, and pharmacology-toxicology.
Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University
- The Faculty of Pharmacy, one of the 12 faculties of the Comenius University in Bratislava (Slovak Republic), ranks among leading faculties of pharmacy associated in the Association of European Faculties of Pharmacy.
Ferris State University College of Pharmacy
- Ferris State University is the principle source of pharmacy practitioners for the State of Michigan. Its primary mission is the selection and education of qualified students to become employable, competent practitioners of pharmaceutical care.
Idaho State University College of Pharmacy
- Located in Pocatello, Idaho. Academic Programs: Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD.); Non-Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree; graduate degrees (M.S. and Ph.D.); Pharmacy Technician Certification Program.
Memorial University of Newfoundland, School of Pharmacy
- Admission to the program for the bachelor of science in pharmacy degree is on the basis of competition for a fixed number of places. Some places are reserved for Newfoundland candidates: the competition for the remaining places is open.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), India
- First national Institute in Pharmaceutical Sciences in India imparting higher education and research.
- Links to Pharmacy Schools in the US, Canada and Worldwide.
Purdue University School of Pharmacy
- Undergraduate, graduate and professional programs.
Queen's University of Belfast School of Pharmacy
- The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland was formed in 1920 as a consequence of the Government of Ireland Act of that year. In 1929, a BSc degree in Pharmaceutics was founded at The Queen's University of Belfast, making it one of the oldest pharmacy degree courses in the United Kingdom.
Rio Grande College of Pharmacy
- Non-traditional PharmD education for working pharmacists.
Rutgers, the State Univ. of New Jersey, College of Pharmacy
- The State University of New Jersey Pharmacy College, located in New Brunswick. Accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education, the College of Pharmacy offers two degree programs: a five-year bachelor of science (only for incoming transfer students) and a six-year doctor of pharmacy program.
Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy
- Center of Pharmaceutical Care in Community Practice. The goals of the Center are: To assist community pharmacists practicing in selected community pharmacy settings to attain knowledge and skills needed to enable them to deliver pharmaceutical care to their patients.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor