Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Schools of Pharmacy on the WWW
- Geographical list of Schools, Colleges, Faculties, and Departments.
Shaheed Beheshti School of Pharmacy
- This school belongs to the Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (Iran). It contains information about faculty members and department information. An explanation about Iranian Society of Pharmaceutical Scientists is also presented.
Southwestern Oklahoma State University School of Pharmacy
- Located in the town of Weatherford, this site provides general information about SWOSU's Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD.) program, the faculty, student organizations, tuition and fees, and continuing education.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Academic programs: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy; Doctor of Pharmacy, Masters of Science in: Pharmacy Administration, Managed Care Pharmacy; Certificate Program in Managed Care Pharmacy.
St.John's Pharmacy College
- SJPC, Bangalore [Estd.1983] offers degree and diploma courses in Pharmacy.
The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy
- There are 325 fulltime employees, approximately 40 % are researchers and teachers, 60 % are technicians, librarians and staff-personnel. 1100 are students in pharmacy. 120 fulfill their studies as pharmacists (M.Sc. in Pharmacy) each year. There are 100 Ph.D. students.
The University of Arizona
- UA College of Pharmacy was the first of the health professions to be represented at the University and is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the nation's 10 best pharmacy colleges.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy
- The College of Pharmacy of the University of Arkansas was established at the beginning of the 1951-52 academic year. The academic responsibility of the College of Pharmacy is to nurture an environment of excellence in the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences with appropriate concern for the communication and acquisition of new knowledge through sound teaching methods and the pursuit of new knowledge through research and study.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy Nontraditional Pharm. D. Pathway
- Working pharmacists can upgrade their credentials and earn doctoral degrees through this Web-based, self-directed program.
University of California - San Francisco (UCSF) School of Pharmacy
- The mission of the School of Pharmacy is to contribute to the improvement of the health of society by means of its educational and research programs. The UCSF School of Pharmacy is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and is accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education.
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
- The Cincinnati College of Pharmacy was granted a charter by the Ohio Legislature in 1850. In 1967 the College of Pharmacy became a unit of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, along with the College of Medicine, College of Nursing and Health, University Hospital, Christian R. Holmes Hospital, and the Health Sciences Library.
University of Ghent-Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Homepage of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Ghent, Belgium. Information on the departments and laboratories with their research activities, staff, education.
University of Kansas School of Pharmacy
- Since its founding in 1885, the School of Pharmacy at the University of Kansas has been a leader in pharmaceutical education. Beginning in the fall of 1996, the school will offer only the Doctor of Pharmacy degree as the entry level practice degree.
University of Kentucky - Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Continuing the award-winning tradition of the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy. UK CPE offers a wide variety of video/monograph, live and online courses designed to keep the concerned pharmacist up-to-date. We have approved courses on Aids, multiple Disease State Management, Pharmaceutical Care, Pediatrics Pharmacotherapy and more. We have short courses as well as detailed certificates.
University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
- Education of outstanding pharmacists, basic and applied research in the pharmaceutical sciences, and the advancement of pharmaceutical care delivery and public service. The college offers a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree with joint master-degree options, as well as a Ph.D. program in pharmaceutical sciences.
University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy
- Along with a Pharm.D. degree, ULM offers the rare B.S.-Pharmacy degree, as well as a B.S. in Toxicology.
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities College of Pharmacy
- Located in both St. Paul and Minneapolis, the College of Pharmacy offers many professional and graduate degrees, as well as various post-Pharm.D. residency and fellowship programs.
University of Mississippi Pharmacy School
- Information on pharmacy degree programs at The University of Mississippi.
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy
- Located in Omaha, UNMC College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D., as well as other academic degrees oriented towards the pharmaceutical sciences.
University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy
- This School of Pharmacy, located in Chapel Hill, offers a Pharm.D. degree, a Ph.D. in phamaceutical sciences, and several joint professional degrees.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor