Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
University of Oklahoma, College of Pharmacy
- Information about academic programs and college.
University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland
- School of Pharmacy.
University of South Australia School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Health and Biomedical Sciences of the University of South Australia. As well as the well established Bachelor of Pharmacy and Bachelor of Biomedical Science, the School introduced the Bachelor of Environmental Toxicology in 1993, and in 1998 introduced the Bachelor of Medical and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, in keeping with the requirements of industry and society.
University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy
- Located on the main campus, our College is home to approximately 250 professional program students and 250 pre-pharmacy students. We offer a PharmD program.
University of Southern California School of Pharmacy
- Founded in 1905, the USC School of Pharmacy is the first and foremost pharmacy school in Southern California. Recognized as one of the most innovative schools of pharmacy in the nation, the USC School of Pharmacy has served as a model for other progressive pharmacy schools throughout the country. In the USC program, emphasis is given to the application of drug knowledge in patient care.
University of Washington School of Pharmacy
- Our mission is to prepare pharmacists to provide optimal pharmaceutical care and to prepare graduate and postgraduate students to provide leadership in scholarship and practice. The Department generates and disseminates knowledge to assure the safe, effective, and cost-efficient use of medications.
University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy
- The Mission of the faculty and staff of the School of Pharmacy of the University of Wisconsin-Madison is to educate, train and maintain competency of pharmacy practitioners and scientists, and to create, transmit and apply knowledge based on research in the basic and applied pharmaceutical sciences to enhance the quality of life through improved health.
University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy
- Offers an excellent Doctor of Pharmacy degree curriculum in rural and primary care pharmacy practice. The class size is small and is taught exclusively by regular professors. Located in Laramie.
University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Located in Stockton, California, this school of pharmacy offers both a professional pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.) and graduate degrees in pharmacy-related fields of study (M.S., PhD.), as well as a joint Pharm.D./PhD. program.
Victorian College of Pharmacy (Monash University)
- The Victorian College of Pharmacy (VCP) is a faculty of Monash University. The College was established as the school of the Pharmaceutical Society of Victoria in 1881 to train and educate prospective and qualified pharmacists. In 1992, it amalgamated with Monash University and presently provides a four year undergraduate pharmacy course with the major subjects being pharmaceutics, pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and pharmacy practice.
Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College School of Pharmacy
- The School of Pharmacy at Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College of Virginia (MCV) Campus.
Washington State University College of Pharmacy
- The College's professional pharmacy programs prepare students for a lifetime of responsible service in the pharmaceutical profession through careers in community pharmacy, hospital practice, industry, nursing homes, government, teaching, and other pharmacy-related fields.
Xavier University College of Pharmacy
- Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Xavier is the only historically black college which is Catholic. XU's College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D. degree program.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor