Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AMA (Medical Science) Report 9 of the Council on Scientific Affairs (I-96)
- Reviews the issues related to physicians and on-site home health care.
ATA Adopts Telehomecare Clinical Guidelines
- The Board of Directors of the American Telemedicine Association has adopted a set of clinical guidelines for the use of telemedicine for homecare. Approved guidelines include Patient Criteria, Health Provider Criteria and Technology Criteria.
- Professional call center provides real-time assistance. Web-based information, resources and planning tools address the issues inherent in caring for an aging loved one.
Alaska Telemedicine Project
- Consortium of Alaska health care providers, telecommunications carriers, the University of Alaska Anchorage, and the State of Alaska. Developing telemedicine and telehealth applications and technologies designed to work and be sustained in Alaska.
American Psychiatric Association Telepsychiatry Committee
American Telemedicine Association
Announcement of Research Initiative
- The Association of Telemedicine Service Providers is undertaking its second survey of forensic telemedicine.
Arent Fox E-Health and Telemedicine
- Information on state, federal and global issues that impact ehealth and telemedicine.
Best Practices in Rural Medicine
- Series of four articles funded by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy.
CERMUSA - Center of Excellence for Remote and Medically Under-Served Areas
- Promotes awareness of CERMUSA and the distance learning and telemedicine services it offers through the electronic community of the Internet.
Canadian Society for Telehealth (CST)
- Canadian non-profit health association devoted to Telehealth
Center for Healthcare Information Management (CHIM)
- Trade association driving the adoption of strategic information management and technology in the health industry.
Center for Telemedicine Law and the American Telemedicine Association
- Non-profit entity offering information and analysis of legal and regulatory aspects of telemedicine.
Center for Telemedicine/Telehealth
- General description of telemedicine and of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center telemedicine system.
Center for Total Access
- Joint service organization dedicated to the digital transformation of military health care delivery. The CTA is organized into three business centers: Disease Management, Telemedicine and Theater Medicine
Center of Excellence for Remote and Medically Under-Served Areas
- The web page is designed and regularly updated to promote awareness of CERMUSA and the Distance Learning and Telemedicine services it offers through the electronic community of the Internet.
College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
- Serving the professional development needs of healthcare CIOs, and advocating the more effective use of information management within healthcare.
Confidentiality of Individually-Identifiable Health Information
- Recommendations of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, pursuant to section 264 of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, September, 1997
Delivering Behavioral Telehealth via the Internet: eHealth
- History, current status and future of eHealth, integration, behavioral eHealth, websites, hospitals and managed care organizations, traditional programs, informal online affiliations for professionals, legal and ethical concerns, legal remedies. Written by Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.
Directorate of Telemedicine at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Provides clinical telemedicine consultation support.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor