Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network
- Provides opportunity for specialty medical services to be offered to residents in all communities on the network.
Euromed Networks AB
- Creating a global medical network together with the medical profession where the patient receives the most effective and highest quality treatment while the administration maintains the lowest cost and time efficiency.
Federal Telemedicine Update
- Newsletter and information on ordering activities report on federal telemedicine activities.
Finnish Society of Telemedicine
- Directory of telemedicine sites.
- Provides services associated with technology enabled, health related, education, support or clinical service delivery at a distance.
Guide to Medical Informatics, the Internet and Telemedicine
- Written for healthcare professionals who wish to understand the principles of informatics, and the clinical applications of information and communication systems.
Health Care and the FCC
- Providing eligible rural health care providers with financial support for telecommunications services.
- HealthworksTMS Corp is a Canadian company delivering telehealth technology and services.
Home Health Care Services
- Extranet provides, communication, collaboration, teaching, and management applications for participants in home health care. Members use telemedical webstations to access personalized catalogs, services, and information. Customizable components include clinical, financial, and operational services.
- National Association for Home Care (NAHC).
- International STM publisher of books and journals in major scientific areas.
- Develops Internet based remote inspection and image sharing solutions, mitigating internet collaboration in the life sciences, material sciences and semiconductor markets.
Information for Tomorrow
- Telehealth-focused research services and publications for the informed healthcare and business professional, specializing in home telehealthcare, the delivery of patient care services that are transmitted to the home.
Institute for Behavioral Healthcare
- A division of the Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior (IAHB), a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization. IAHB is a fully accredited sponsor of continuing education and continuing medical education for mental health, chemical dependency and substance abuse treatment providers in the United States and Canada. IBH is the national center of excellence for behavioral healthcare industry education and leadership development.
Interactive Videoconference Center Design Guide
- Provides tips and recommendations to locations that are installing videoconferencing. Describes room design and equipment that will permit conferencing with other locations, customers and vendors. Intended to promote standardization and based on accepted industry standards and experience with the installation of existing centers.
International Society for Telemedicine
- The Society's goal is to promote the development of telemedicine, telecare and telehealth around the world. The Society acts as a forum for the exchange of information and ideas among all those interested in the telemedicine field.
Internet Healthcare Coalition
Interview with Liz Hopkins and Patty Luncent
- Concerning the partnership of Lucent Technologies with Johns Hopkins Hospital in telemedicine.
Joint Healthcare Information Technology Alliance
- AHIMA, AMIA, CHIM, CHIME and HIMSS joined together to form the JHITA with the intent of pursuing a wide variety of objectives related to the common good of the Alliance membership.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor