Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Telemedicine Newsgroup, Compression and Teleconferencing Standards. Financial Reports
- Report released by the GAO to Congress outlining "the steps the federal government needs to take to realize the full potential of telemedicine."
Telemedicine Prognosis: Broadband Will Bring 100 Times More Revenue than Traditional Telemedicine
- Press Release from Insight Research Corp., a telecommunications market research provider.
Telemedicine Research Center
- Non-profit public service research organization whose mission is to promote telemedicine research and create, manage and disseminate information. Includes products and services, resources, company information and a site help section.
- Listing of resources and services available on the World Wide Web.
Telemedicine Technologies Center
- Technology to enhance and advance medicine. Registered members may access download center, utilities, consultant advice and turn key solutions. English and French.
- Theoretical discussion on telemedicine technology, future possibilities, health level 7, fuzzy logic, use of codes, use of smartcards in medical database management and cybersurgery.
- Magazine providing information on telemedicine, tele-health, licensure, reimbursement, teleradiology and other telemedicine issues.
Telemedicine at Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Represents a model program for the electronic delivery of health care and medical education.
Telemedicine at the University of Virginia
- Information about the Virginia Department of Corrections Telemedicine Project, the Commonwealth of Virginia Telemedicine Network, and the Southwest Virginia Alliance for Telemedicine. Includes diagrams of our networks and our diagnostic-quality telemedicine stethoscope system.
The 1999 ATSP Report on Telemedicine in the United States
- Joint effort between the Association of Telemedicine Providers and Telemedicine Today to collect data from active programs and use it to describe and analyze the state of the industry.
The Association of Telehealth Service Providers
- International membership-based organization dedicated to improving health care through growth of the telehealth, telemedicine and ehealth industries.
The Litmed Telemedicine Project
- A telemedicine co-operation project between Lithuania and Sweden.
The Pacific e-Health Innovation Center
- Located at Tripler Army Medical Center (TAMC) in Honolulu, Hawaii. Established by the Department of Defense to carry out congressionally chartered e-Health Innovation Research and Development Prototyping Projects.
Therapy Over the Internet? Theory, Research and Finances
- Authored by J. Vicky Laszlo, MSW, Gail Esterman, MSW and Sherri Zabko, MA, MSW.
UK Telemedicine Association
- Covers all aspects of telemedicine, telecare and telehealth in the UK.
UTMB Center for Telehealth and Distance Education
- From the University of Texas Medical Branch, provides leadership, planning, support and coordination for distance education and telehealth programs with a focus on strategic and policy issues.
UTMB Teletraining Institute
- Provides the means and environment for administrators, educators, executives, technologists, students and medical practitioners to investigate and learn the elements of telemedicine.
VA Telemedicine Projects by State
- Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Health Administration Telemedicine Initiatives
- A veterinary tele-medicine consultation site offering diagnosis and treatment advice from veterinary specialists.
VistaLink Medical Communications, Inc.
- Provider of second opinion consultations, patient transfers, continuing medical education, and global travel medicine services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor