Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
End-Stage Renal Disease
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Urinary Tract Infections
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Seek Wellness Today
- Our health experts provide in-depth men's and women's health information about urinary incontinence, male and female sexual issues, prostate cancer, low testosterone, wellness and fall prevention.
Overactive Bladder Relief
- Overactive bladder information - articles and webcasts about bladder problems. Overactive Bladder Relief is a great resource for those with bladder infections or urinary incontinence.
- The Matt-Heck Maneurver helps to control incontinence and urinary frequency arising from surgery or medication in most men.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Urological Association
- Strives to promote the highest standards of urological clinical care through education, research and in the formulation of health care policy.
- Information, including the causes, risk factors, life style changes and supplements.
- A look at the anatomy, function, diseases, signs and symptoms, examinations and treatment, by Urolog.
Centre for Kidney Research
- Located at the Children's Hospital at Westmead, NSW Australia. Includes abstracts, projects, lectures, publications, links and contact details.
Daily Bladder Diary
- For print out on a printer, a form for patients to note liquid intake, trips to the bathroom, urine leaks, and other details that may help explain incontinence.
Genes Involved in Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis and Nephrotic Syndrome
- The Laboratory of Inherited Kidney Disease at the Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital is conducting research to identify genes involved in the development of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis and nephrotic syndrome.
Health Talk Interactive
- Links to parts of conversations help about kidney disease.
- Provides a definition of bladder infection and gives links to other health related disease. Includes helpful dietary changes and supplement suggestions.
Kidney Dictionary Index
- From NIDDK, a list of words that are often used in talking or writing about kidney diseases.
Kidney Problems in People With Diabetes
- Introduction, testing and protecting your kidneys, prevention, treatment and know the effects of some medicines and X-Ray dyes.
Laparoscopy and Urology.
- Deals with almost every aspect, all under one roof. A section for surgeons and lay persons.
NIDDK Health Information: Urologic Diseases
- Online information relating to urological disorders.
National Bladder Foundation
- Research to cure bladder disease. Information about the foundation as well as bladder disease descriptions. Research news and a mailing list.
National Kidney Foundation of Southern California
- Contains program information, online memorial donations, online KidneyCar donations, and brochure order forms.
Natural Health Link
- Detailed information on Bladder and Urinary Tract Infection, the symptoms, treatment and diet changes that may be helpful.
UW Rehabilitation Medicine
- A discussion about spinal cord injury and bladder management. The urinary system, voiding (urination) and management. Available for down load in PDF format.
Urinary Problems in Women
- FAQs about voiding pain and difficulties, blood in urine, frequent urinary tract infections, nighttime urinary urgency and incontinence and the influence of fibroids and endometriosis on urinary function.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor