Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adult Polycystic Kidney Disease
- National Center for Biotechnology Information a division of the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health gives a description of this disease.
Cecilia Maida's Page
- Working to increase public awareness of polysystic kidney disease. Contact information and related links.
Glenn Foley Wings Foundation
- Glenn Foley, a veteran NFL quarterback, and his foundation have created this informative, educational site to help educate and inspire others to help fight polycystic kidney Disease.
Information from Your Family Doctor
- Symptoms, the organs affected, diagnosis and what it is are some of the things discussed about polysystic kidney disease.
Joel R. Cooper: The Medical Reporter
- In-depth look at polycystic kidney disease, what destroys the kidney function in PKD, problems associated with it and what can be done to help one self.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease, what it is, they types , symptoms and statistics.
Mary Elizabeth's Page
- A personal site about polycystic kidney disease with chat room for sharing and support.
Mayo Clinic: Polycystic Kidney Disease
- A description of the disease as well as how to detect and treat it.
- An article on the symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment of polycystic kidney disease.
- Introduction, autosomal dominant PKD, autosomal recessive PKD, acquired cystic kidney disease, the search for PKD genes and additional resources are featured.
Melanie's PKD Page
- The personal story of experiences with polycystic kidney disease and resources.
Methodist Health Care System
- Looks at polysystic kidney disease and tells what it is and the different types, inherited and non-inherited.
NIDDK: Polycystic Kidney Disease
- In depth look at this disease and its symptoms, treatment, diagnosis and what it is.
- An overview of Cystic kidney disease, including a description, the types, causes, diagnoses and treatment.
New Horizons Press
- A description of polycystic kidney disease, the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and management.
PKD Access Center
- Information about polysystic kidney disease, the symptoms, causes and progression. Research and support group.
- A site for patients, medical professionals, and researchers of polycystic kidney disease. Information about the organization, news and a survey are some of the topics covered.
Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Personal site about this disorder with an explanation of the disease, how it is living with it and links to other sites.
Polycystic Kidney Disease Information
- For people with PKD who wish to look up research about this disease, ask each other questions and be there to encourage one another. Links to other sites, a chat room and a message board.
Vanderbilt Medical Center
- An article about polycystic kidney disease.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor