Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome Information and Support (AAKSIS)
- Email list, conference, membership, newsletter, regional groups and resource links.
Genetic Org Home
- Information about Klinefelter Syndrome, when it was first discovered, the common characteristics, and treatment.
- Overview and medical information.
Klinefelter Syndrome Support
- Educational and support information about Klinefelter Syndrome/XXY and its variants.
- A parent's point of view, with articles.
Klinefelter's Syndrome Club UK
- Aims to provide information, support and facilitate social contact where sought, between adults who have Klinefelter's syndrome and to offer a similar facility to their partners.
Klinefelter's Syndrome gynecomastia
- Male chest recontouring for large male breasts (gynecomastia) found in Klinefelter's Syndrome with surgical reduction by excision and liposuction. Before and after photographs, links, movies, and patient question and answer boards.
My Klinefelter's Syndrome Page
- David Brager's story, with information about Klinefelter's.
- Literature on XYY, Klinefelter, XXX, and Turner's Syndrome.
Understanding Klinefelter Syndrome
- Also known as "XXY males" these persons have an extra sex chromosome, XXY instead of the usual male arrangement, XY. Many men go through life without any symptoms or knowledge of this genetic difference. This site explains causes, symptoms, treatments and resources.
XXY Information (Klinefelter Syndrome)
- Medical information, news, and links.
- A private discussion list for which you must be an XXY to subscribe.
[drkoop.com] Klinefelter's syndrome
- A chromosome abnormality that affects only men and causes hypogonadism.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor