Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Rejuvena Distribution - Pure Solutions
- Rejuvena is Pure Solutions for Troubled Skin. We are committed to providing the latest skin care solutions for today's skin care problems, including psoriasis, eczema, adult acne and thinning hair.
Emu Oil Site…. Natures Own Healing Oil
- Emuoilsite.com handles pure emu oil and emu oil products. Emu oil is very beneficial in treating (eczema, arthritis, psoriasis, acne, and many more).
- Psoriasis information - articles and videos about psoriasis. Learn about symptoms and treatment for psoriasis and other skin problems from Understanding Psoriasis.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aase Marit's Psoriasis and Eczema Info
- For anyone wanting to learn about psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, this personal site offers a reliable summary with treatment tips. Aase is active in the Norwegian Psoriasis Foundation and has given helpful answers for years in the Usenet support newsgroups. Info on EDS is also provided.
Catalog of Psoriasis Associations
- A listing of psoriasis associations and foundations from around the world. In english from Accio Psoriasi, the Spanish Psoriasis Association.
- This site is staffed by physicians, with search tools for finding a dermatologist, and a forum for requesting medical advice.
Dermatology Times - Psoriasis Treatments
- Advice from dermatologists on certain psoriasis treatments.
Flake - Confessions of a Psoriatic
- Ed Dewke's Flake HQ site is more than just a gathering place for fans of his humorous book. It's a place to tell a story, or give your spirits a lift.
- Detailed instructions on connecting to various interactive chat systems that have been set up for psoriasis support. Rather than delayed public postings via Usenet, these are brief live conferences.
Gary Shine's Psoriasis Home Page
- Gary reviews many alternative and traditional treatments, telling of his various experimental failures and successes.
HK Handbook of Dermatology - Phototherapy Guidelines
- This is a concise description of PUVA and UVB therapy, including Goeckerman and Ingram regimens. It has definitions for exposure, dosages, skin types, variations for psoriasis or vitiligo, precautions and other useful treatment details.
HK Handbook of Dermatology - Psoriasis
- This page reflects the modern Chinese approach to treating psoriasis as outlined in the handbook for the Hong Kong Social Hygiene Service, courtesy of the HK Medical Journal.
Kim's Psoriasis Resources and Newsgroup FAQ
- This brief summary of psoriasis info resources is periodically posted to the alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis newsgroup. It is helpful in finding quick answers to frequently asked questions.
Mark Shaw's Psoriasis pages
- Mark shares his personal experience with psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and his treatment with the strong immunosupressive drugs methotrexate and cyclosporin.
Medline Plus - Psoriasis
- A summary of authoritative links from the US National Library of Medicine. An excellent reference page.
Michael's UK Psoriasis Help
- This site provides a personal introduction to psoriasis with treatments available in the UK, site links, and an open help forum.
NIH - Questions and Answers About Psoriasis
- A clear and concise fact sheet with glossary explanations.
NPF - Psoriasis Youth Resources
- The National Psoriasis Foundation web site has areas devoted specifically to kids, youth, teens, parents, and caregivers. Access is available to age-appropriate educational material, message boards and games.
National Psoriasis Foundation
- NPF's online information resource provides information on psoriasis symptoms, treatments, research, educational programs, photo archives, case histories, and children's resources. Members can participate in interactive forums or search online educational booklets and monthly bulletins.
PSorSite - Dave's Psoriasis Info
- This organized index of psoriasis information features site ratings, treatment reviews, explanations, and references to background information. The psorsite is an extension of Dave's active contributions to the Usenet support group.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor