Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
News and Articles
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A New National Strategy for COPD: Abstract
- National Lung Health Education Program,(NLHEP)Do your patients at risk know their lung numbers?
American Association for Respiratory Care: Patient Education
- Information and tips for dealing with chronic lung problems.
American Lung Association of Oregon
- Resources on preventing and living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Arterial Blood Gas Study and Facts
- Examples to facilitate the process of making an accurate ABG analysis.
Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Information from the national occupational research agenda.
Australian Lung Foundation - Learn About Lung Health
- Chronic bronchitis and emphysema study, with general information on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- A guide to lung and respiratory disease for patients and their families, written by Lawrence Martin, M.D. Extensive data base concerning all aspects of this disease.
- Support groups, forums, medications, news, and research information about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Information about therapy for emphysema and lung volume reduction and pulmonary rehabilitation program.
COPD Takes its Toll
- UK site about the incidence of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. An extensive look at this disease.
- A not for profit, support and activist organization for patients, caregivers, and medical professionals striving to bring more funding for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease research.
Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy: Abstract
- Physiologic and psychologic responses of patients with COPD to the chairobics exercise program.
Canadian Lung Association
- A patient's resource about living with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Covers in detail, living with lung disease, learning about the lungs and improving air quality. A separate section about the organization.
Caring for a Patient with COPD
- Educational site for nurses. How to help the patient breath the easiest after the damage is done.
Chapman Lung Center
- A look at the diseases treated and the surgical procedures for lung cancer and emphysema. Abstracts and contact information as well as about the center.
Chest Medicine Online
- Definition, causes, and treatments of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- An informational web site about this disease includes an overview, chemical sensitivities, personal stories and links.
Critical Care Associates of Syracuse PC
- Conference: Northeast pulmonary teaching conference for the lung and respiratory specialist. Took place on 10 - 12 November 2000.
Deciding About Mechanical Ventilation in End-Stage COPD
- To determine when respirologists approach patients with end-stage COPD to decide about the use of mechanical ventilation, what information they provide to patients and how they provide it.
Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Information on chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema and death from chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor