Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Asthma in Children and Toddlers
- Take a closer look at asthma in children and toddlers.
- Learn more about a budesonide (dpi) dry powder inhaler.
Pregnancy and Asthma
- Pregnancy & Asthma. Can asthma cause problems in pregnancy? Information about treating asthma symptoms during pregnancy and taking asthma medications when pregnant.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Patient's Guide to Living With Asthma
- All about management and nutrition, going to school, during pregnancy, exercise and allergies.
- The latest knowledge, medicines, therapies and support.
Accenthealth.com: Your Guide to Asthma
- Guide featuring tips to keep asthma under control, including special pointers for parents.
- Online resource: education, news, treatments and information on how to control, manage and prevent the condition with a special section for children.
American Lung Association
- Offers tips to reduce exposure to harmful pollutants that can trigger asthma and allergies.
Asthma Education Network
- AEN is a source of comprehensive asthma information and support.
Asthma Help Online
- Information about controlling asthma with the help of articles, links, and other resources.
Asthma Insights and Reality in Europe (AIRE)
- Presents the results of a survey that assessed the current levels of control as reported by patients. Gives information on disease background, quality of life for people with asthma and their families, and advice on techniques for controlling asthma. Users can look up specific statistics.
Asthma Learning Lab
- Comprehensive web resource to help you or a family member to better manage asthma.
Asthma Resource Center
- A patient's guide to Asthma, from the Canadian Lung Association.
Asthmatool: Interactive home peak flow monitoring
- Provides the asthma patient with online tools for the daily home monitoring of his or her asthma. Home peak flows measurements may be charted and displayed.
- Offers information such as what asthma is, the causes, treatment available and management.
Backpack Adventures in Asthma
- An asthma education game site for kids and families, providing games and resources that teach kids about living with asthma from a child's perspective.
Breathingline - Asthma Information & Resources
- Breathingline is focused on providing accurate, up-to-date information on the Asthma condition and general methods of treatment. It is non-promotional.
CBS Healthwatch by Medscape: Asthma
- Features news, discussion boards and basic information.
Childhood Asthma Foundation
- Information on childhood asthma and what you can do to help.
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati
- Offers information about asthma, patient education information
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor