Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
21st Century Oncology
- Specializing in radiation oncology, radiation therapy, prostate seed implants, cancer treatments, and research. Offers details about the treatments, cancer, the facilities and contact.
AMC Cancer Research Center
- Nonprofit research institute dedicated to the prevention of cancer. Current research happenings, health information and resources on cancer.
Addenbrooke's NHS Trust, Cambridge
- Academic and research web site for the Centre. The centre enjoys close links with the University Department of Oncology - a world class research department under the direction of Prof. Bruce Ponder.
Alternative Medicine Cancer Clinic Tours of Tijuana
- Guided day tours that feature cancer and health clinics with alternative medicine treatments.
Arizona Cancer Center
- A national cancer institute-designated comprehensive cancer center at The University of Arizona Health Sciences Center.
Arizona Oncology Services
- Offers information about the facility and the types of cancers treated with an article on each. Provides a calendar of events, a mission statement and support group data.
Arkansas Cancer Research Center
- (ACRC) - Directs all cancer-related activities at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), including patient care, clinical and basic science research, medical education, and outreach activities.
Arlington Cancer Center
- Oncology services for cancer diagnosis, treatment, research, education and support services in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
BC Cancer Agency
- Provides a list of locations, patient information, services, information for health professionals, research and donations.
Bay Area Tumor Institute
- A resource for patients and their families including: How to be a successful patient, East Bay resources, recommended books, and cancer information online.
Block Medical Center
- Provide a holistic health approach, combining advanced conventional medicine with research-based alternative therapies. (Evanston, Illinois)
Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- The Cancer Care Center provides a full range of services to patients and their families. Situated in Richmond, Virginia.
Brain Tumor Center at University of Pittsburgh
- Treatment for malignant brain tumors jointly with the Pittsburgh Cancer Institute.
Burzynski Patient Group
- A treatment clinic in Houston, Texas. Stories, FAQs, news, information on therapies, statistics and clinical trials.
California Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- An innovative hematology and oncology center based in Los Angeles, offering both traditional and complementary medicine.
Cancer Care of New York City
- About this facility and its services.
Cancer Center of CWRU and University Hospitals
- CWRU and UHC share a contiguous campus, and through the Cancer Center bring together interdisciplinary research to promote discovery and rapidly bring that discovery to impact on patient care and prevention.
Cancer Center of Irvine
- Clinical research and treatment of cancer using immuno-therapy to transfuse white cells from healthy young donors into cancer patients.
Cancer Center--Virginia Mason Medical Center
- The cancer team knows that in order to provide hope and healing, they will need to touch each persons life in a way that will sustain and support them, as well as provide the best medical care.
Cancer Centre for the Southern Interior
- Treatment facility serving the Central, Southern and South-Eastern regions of British Columbia, Canada. Online information includes local map, and what to expect on first visits.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor