Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Cancer information, chemotherapy and other treatment methods.
Cancer Surgery of Mobile, P.C.
- A mobile, Alabama, surgical oncology practice committed to the multidisciplinary management of patients. Includes details about the services, the physicians as well as the practice.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Offers information on radiation therapy, chemotherapy, radiation oncology, holistic healing and alternative treatment.
Cancer Treatment Consultants
- Consults with patients in accessing cancer treatment information, clinical trials and specialized cancer centers.
- Offers support for cancer patients and their carers. Includes information about this center as well as the services offered. Serving N Lancs and S Lakes, United Kingdom.
Cascade Surgical Oncology
- Details about the center, its staff, doctors and an education center. Located in Eugene, Oregon.
Cedars-Sinai Cancer Program
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care for cancer patients.
Center for Molecular Medicine
- A cancer treatment center in Garden City, Long Island that uses the techniques of Dr. Stanley Order and Dr. Wayne Court. Explains treatment options to patients. (NY)
Coastal Radiation Oncology Medical Group,Inc.
- Information and services provided for cancer patients who may need radiation therapy. (California)
DUMC Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Program
- The nurses of Duke University Medical Center's BMT/SCT program would like to tell you about our program.
Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Affiliated with Duke University, this center promotes efforts to understand, prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer.
Evansville Cancer Center
- Cancer resource site providing information on radiation and medical oncology, as well as our patient services, physicians, and links to other cancer related sites.
Florida Cancer Specialists
- A privately-owned medical oncology and hematology physician practice with several offices in Florida.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Independent, nonprofit institution devoted to improving cancer treatment through programs in basic research, prevention research, cancer control, and clinical medicine. (Philadelphia)
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Information for the public, patient care personnel, scientific researchers, patients, and educators.
Greater Philadelphia Cancer and Hematology Specialists
- Details about this group which uses a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care and a cooperative interaction with surgical oncology, radiation therapy and rehabilitation medicine. Includes a list of services and patient information.
Hendrick Medical Center
- Information about the cancer center as well as links to news and articles.
Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute: One of twenty-seven nationally-designated comprehensive cancer centers. For advanced research, treatment and prevention of cancer.
Lewis Family Cancer Care Center
- Provides details about the center, its services, its doctors and volunteers. Located in Pomona California.
Louisiana Oncology Associates
- Cancer specialists serving the needs of mid-Louisiana; includes summaries of current research protocols and trials in these areas: Breast cancer, esophageal cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, pancreatic studies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor