Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Cleveland Clinic Breast Center
- Offers quality care for the screening, diagnosis and treatment of all medical and cosmetic breast problems.
The Northern California Cancer Center
- Details about the center and its mission which is to understand the causes, prevention, and detection and to improve the quality of life for people living with this disease. Offering education and information.
The Oncology Center of Central Baltimore
- Cancer treatment and the latest advances in oncology today.
The Pelican Center
- Offers surgery for cancers in the pelvis.
The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center
- A network of 16 affiliated medical facilities in the middle Tennessee/Southern Kentucky area that provides diagnosis and treatment to cancer patients. Site also includes informational guides to chemotherapy and breast cancer.
The University of Virginia Cancer Center
- Provides information on prevention, diagnosis, support, community outreach, genetics, nutrition, research, clinical trials, news, and an introduction to the center and its programs.
The Victory Center
- Free support services for cancer patients and their families in NW Ohio. Therapies that compliment medical treatment, not alternative to treatment.
The WREN Foundation
- Charitable cancer support programs and services in conjunction with The Wellness Community, and related health and wellness activities.
The Wistar Institute
- Information about research, education, and charitable giving at the National Cancer Institute Cancer Center.
Three Rivers Endoscopy Center
- Built for Patient Satisfaction
UCSF Brain Tumor Center
- Details about the center, its programs and the faculty. Located in San Francisco, California.
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center lists information about cancer clinical trials, clinical treatment and psychosocial support programs, and information for prospective postdoctoral fellows seeking a training program.
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Hospital
- A National Cancer Institute (NCI) Regional Comprehensive Cancer Center offering cancer treatment, research, prevention and education.
University of Colorado Cancer Center
- We are in the business of conducting breakthrough research and providing the best available treatments so our patients can get back to the business of living.
University of Florida Shands Cancer Center
- Information about the organization. Provides original scientific research into oncogenisis and state-of-the-art cancer research, therapy, control and education programs.
University of Iowa Cancer Center
- The University of Iowa and to the state of Iowa. Established to promote interactive, high-quality cancer research; to provide high-quality health care related to the prevention, detection, and treatment of cancer; and to educate cancer professionals and the citizens of Iowa about cancer.
University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center
- Web site describes clinical trials, research programs, and therapeutic interventions conducted at the center.
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
- The U-M Cancer Center has over 200 cancer clinicians and researchers working on new prevention, detection and treatment discoveries to over 25 cancer care clinics, from adrenal, breast, colon, liver, pancreas, gall bladder and esophageal cancer.
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
- A National Cancer Institute (NCI) designated Comprehensive Cancer Center located in Pittsburgh, PA, UPCI offers innovative cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment, biomedical research, compassionate patient care and support and community and outreach services.
University of Wisconsin School of Law: The Center for Patient Partnerships
- Promoting patient-centered partnerships for successful health care. Offers details about the center, patient advocacy, education, research and resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor