Submit a site
Attention Deficit Disorder
Equipment and Supplies
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Congenital Heart Disorders
Vision, Hearing and Speech
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- heldagsskolen lærkeskolen er en selvejende institution beliggende i Middelfart. Modtager normaltbegavede børn med koncentrationsvanskeligheder i helhedsorienteret dagbehandling.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aaron's Tracheostomy Page
- Guide to home care for children with a tracheostomy. Brief FAQs, message board, mailing list and family stories.
Adopting the International Child with Special Needs
- A practical guide to planning for the arrival of a special needs child.
Amy's Dedication To Her Children
- A personal webpage by a mother of a child with Autism, ADHD/ADD, and Adoption related links.
Ashlys World of Wonders
- Links to medical resources for parenting a special needs child. Resources to information on rare disorders, skeletal dysplasias, dwarfism, mucopolysaccharidoses.
Association for Children with a Disability
- Provides information, support and advocacy to families with a children with a disability.
Henry Spink Foundation
- Details about this charity which provides help to families with children who have a disability, rare disorder, chronic syndrome, behavioural problem or chemical imbalance.
Ideal Lives Project
- Resource site for parents of children with special needs and the teachers and professionals who support them. Offers practical tips, custom services, a directory of recommended books and web sites.
Introduction to Feeding Children with Special Needs
- Provides resources for child nutrition program providers, teachers and parents of children with special feeding needs.
- A worldwide resource that provides children with special needs, families and other care givers with access to comprehensive information.
- Support and information for parents of special needs children.
NICHCY: Parenting A Child With Special Needs - Resources
- Provides a starting point for families in their search for information and resources to professionals who work with families who have a child with a disability.
Nebraska Network for Children and Families
- We offer support and information for families with special needs children. Information is available on hundreds of disabilities as well as an e-mail support group.
- Highlights the needs of a special child, one who is either physically or mentally challenged and offers suggestions.
Resources for Disabled and Special Needs Children
- Links to resource sites, health information and support groups.
Special Child Magazine
- Online magazine featuring family issues, health disorders, tips and success stories.
Support for Families of Special Needs Kids
- Links to many sites useful for those parenting special needs children.
TerraShare: Special Needs Children Portal
- Information for individual and professional users alike, including a comprehensive list of the top web sites, insightful articles, and expert opinions.
The Extra Lesson
- Provides an individualised 1:1 intervention program by trained practitioners for children and adolescents with learning, and fine or gross motor problems, social or behavioural difficulties including ADD, ADHD, dyspraxia and dyslexia.
Tour of Centers for Special Kids
- Offers details of the purpose to this Yahoo web ring, statistics, the sites currently participating and joining instructions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor