Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Case Study: From Isolation to Conversation
- How one woman taught her son with Down Syndrome to communicate effectively.
DS Sites on the Internet
- A large listing of sites on the internet dealing with Down Syndrome, compiled by Len Leshin, M.D.
Diagnosis Down Syndrome
- Personal, loving stories from parents on adoption of a Down Syndrome baby. Also stories from those that found out during the pregnancy, and those that had a diagnosis after.
Down Syn On-Line Magazine
- Focusing on first-person experiences, opinions, pictures, and questions from those who love someone with Down Syndrome.
Down Syndrome Cyber Port Lounge
- Includes a message board, chatroom, photo gallery, and a spotlight of the week featuring Down Syndrome personalities.
Down Syndrome Information Network
- Includes a online library of books and articles.
Down Syndrome WWW Page
- A listing of organizations worldwide, support groups, and toy catalogs for children of special needs.
Down Syndrome: For New Parents
- Dedicated to providing parents with information about Down syndrome.
Down Syndrome: Health Issues
- A collection of medical essays and abstracts for parents.
Einstein-Syndrome: Down Syndrome with a Positive Attitude
- Help and hope on the development of a Down Syndrome child. Also education choices, the treatment of medical problems, and keeping good health. Stories from moms about their kids.
Growth Charts for Children with Down Syndrome
- Charts included are for height, weight, and head circumferences. Printable.
Jesus and Downs
- Message board to connect Christian parents who have a loved one with Down Syndrome.
Mayo Clinic: Down's Syndrome
- A description of the disease plus complications, risk factors, diagnosis and treatment.
Mental Retardation, Down's Syndrome
- How to stimulate your child, and move him along developmentally. Includes what new parents should do first.
Mosaic Down Syndrome
- Stories, message boards, and a FAQ.
Perspectives - A Message to Parents of Down Syndrome Children
- These children have tremendous potential. How much they accomplish depends on the opportunities they are given. Lists some of the critical opportunities needed.
Riverbend Down Syndrome Parent Support Group
- Resources and abstracts for parents and professionals on communication, early intervention, therapies, medicine, literacy, medical issues, mathmatics, vitamins and other supplements.
The PREP Program
- A school and resource centre. Includes descriptions of what they do with toddlers, school-aged children, and teens. Also included are their fees.
Uno Mas Down Syndrome Online
- Celebrate the uniqueness of people with Down Syndrome. Includes discussion forums, a chatroom, and a listing of doctors and professionals that care. Also a calendar of DS events.
[HealthBoards.com] Down Syndrome Message Board
- The archives of this board.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor