Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A CDDB server for RISC OS. Includes programming specifications and demonstration program.
Awk for RISC OS
- Three versions of awk, and their sources, and also graphical frontends, available here: Gawk, Mawk and The One True Awk.
- RISC OS online programming guide with software as well.
Java for RISC OS
- Perhaps the definitive source for using Java and related applications under RISC OS.
- Port of Practical Extraction and Report Language.
- Extensive list of links from ROUGOL, to assist you in programming under RISC OS.
- an interface between Python and OpenGL.
- Programming language Lua 4.0.
RISC OS PHP
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor port for RISC OS.
RISC OS Python
- Binary versions of version 2.1, together with pre-compiled libraries and C-source for a small function parser and evaluator.
- Freely available, sprite handling routines developed by Daniel Moyne of ARMada.
- Software and documents. Basil - BASIC shared libraries module; RFSFiles - ResourceFS file management module; Basic StrongHelp manual.
Stuart Tyrrell Developments: Software
- Download a number of demonstration programs from STD.
The GCC for RISC OS initiative
- Works to get a good (and cheap) C/C++ compiler for RISC OS. You can help!
eQ RISC OS Solutions
- ARM Development kit, Armulator, Zhaba Java Virtual Machine and more!
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor