Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ada Class Library
- Ada class library for RISC OS
- C++ class library for RISC OS that uses Acorn's Toolbox modules. Source code and binaries are available for download, and are distributed under the GNU Library General Public Licence.
- Minor C library of extra code for users of DeskLib.
Kappa - BASIL
- Allows the use of the same BASIC code for many programs without having to load new copies each time, by loading libraries into the relocatable module area. Freeware program, available for download along with manual.
- Port of the Mesa 3D Graphics Library for RISC OS.
- A socketing library available for download. [FTP URL]
- GPL Release. Highly optimized interface library for the Application Programmers' Interface (API).
- Library of routines written mostly in C to assist writers of 2D video games for RISC OS.
- A variety of scripts and libraries for the Python language.
- A C++ class library for RISC OS. Aims to provide the maximum possible amount of automation without sacrificing any control over the finer details of their operation, through the use of polymorphism.
- Set of libraries that allow X client programs to be compiled and run on RISC OS with little or no changes to the source code,
The One True Dynamic Linker
- Aims initially to specify the requirements for a RISC OS dynamic linker, with shared library support, then to become accepted as a standard.
- Run-Time Library for RISC OS, providing a mixed System V / BSD interface for C programs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor