Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Does for toolbox what FrontEnd does for templates, and more!
Comlink Systems Wimp Programming Page
- Complete set of examples to download, originally accompanying the book "Basic Wimp Programming", by Alan Senior.
Dr Smith's Professional C Development Toolkit
- Invaluable aid to developers using C on the RISC OS platform. The major components of the toolkit are a hierarchical profiling tool, and a memory access checker.
- Set of utilities and a function library designed to make multi-tasking desktop (WIMP) programming very easy for anyone reasonably familiar with BBC BASIC.
- Multi-plaform game programming language - aka Infocom.
- Tool for checking C source code before compilation.
- A range of software for controlling PIC michrochips.
- A number of tools: Text2Bas, WimpTalk, SWIref and CharDef.
RISC OS CVS port
- All information & binaries for the RISC OS port of CVS (command line and GUI).
RISC OS Vim Port
- RISC OS port of the text editor Vim, which is based on the UNIX editor, vi. Includes the binary and source for download, and links to other Vim sites.
- Richard's Project Manager. Assistance with program development, and handling of code.
StrongED Ada Mode
- The Ada Mode provides support, formating and syntax colouring for the Ada language in StrongED. Developed over several years as a necessity for a University course.
StrongED Text Editor
- Easy to use, fast, extensible Text Editor. Features include folding, syntax highlighting, and modes for a large number of programming languages.
StrongED and StrongHelp
- Guttorm Vik's text editor StrongED and the hypertext reference program StrongHelp. Both are freeware, and available for download.
The Straylight Source Release
- Dynamic Linking System, Memory Manager, and more!
- Programming language, similar to BBC Basic, that helps you create WIMP programs.
- Interactive Wimp debugger for BBC BASIC Wimp applications.
- Written by Tom Hughes. A utility to trace messages passed between WIMP applications.
- Integrated development environment that allows anyone with a knowledge of BBC BASIC to produce multitasking applications. Demo version available for download.
- A configurable and extensible programmer's editor. It has a large number of features designed to facilitate programming, as well as full text editing capabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor