Submit a site
PDP11 and VAX
DOS and Windows
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A disassembler/patcher/code-explorer for PA-RISC based HP-UX systems, by Allegro Consultants, Inc.
- In-circuit-emulator for SIEMENS C500 Microcontrollers includes disassembler by Appliware.
- An Intellivision Disassembler by Frank Palazzolo.
- An OS/2 disassembler for OS/2 device drivers, by Abbotsbury Software.
- A 5600x disassembler by Miloslaw Smyk.
- Online reverse engineering (decompiling) tools, documentation, discussion, downloads and software.
- Fargo Disassembler for TI-92 DOS versioin, by John Grafton.
High Level Assembler and Toolkit (HLASM)
- System/390 assembler toolkit for MVS & VM & VSE (HLASM) including disassembler, by IBM.
- The multi-processor, multi-OS, interactive disassembler, by DataRescue.
- Microprocessor development tools.
- By H.Kashima.
- Is a Mac application that disassembles the Macintosh ROM or any 68K or PowerPC codes, by Jasik Designs.
- Tim Mann's TRS-80 Page includes Misosys Disassembler, aka PRO-DUCE.
NEC 78K/III Disassembler
- By H.Kashima.
- Panasonic MN1500 Emulator Interface for Windows includes Disassembler for MN1500 by TransferTech.
- Interactive Disassembler for Rockwell C29/C39 (C40) code by Lewin A.R.W. Edwards.
Reverse Engineering Compiler
- Program that tries to make source code from binary, multiplatform. There are MIPS disassembler too, by Giampiero Caprino.
- The World's First Stored Program Computer - disassembler included.
- Decompilers for IBM midrange systems by Source Retrieval.
The Decompilation Page
- All about decompilers, resources, history, and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor