Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Windows 32-bit PE file disassembler by Cronos.
Binary Editors for DOS
- With disassemblers EDCOM by Doug Cox and HexIt by Mikael Klasson.
- Carries many disassemblers hosted by Atomicfrog.
- New shareware assembler/disassembler with major differences from those available, by Alan Baylis. Download holds assembled and QBASIC versions.
- Extensive collection of disassemblers.
- File viewer and disassembler for NE,LE,LX,PE formats and Netware Loadable Modules NLM,DSK,LAN, by Eugene Suslikov. Shareware $25.
- Contains several Disassemblers including Disaster v1.1.
- Is a multi-formats (NE, PE, LX, LE, MZ, OBJ, LIB, COFF) visual disassembler, by Jean-Louis Seigne.
Nocash HACK Debugger
- PC disassembler/debugger by Martin Korth.
- Is a Win32 command line disassembler targeted for win32 X86 platforms, by WITCZAK Nicolas Alexis. GPL.
- Free 32-bit assembler for 16/32 bit DOS and 32 bit Windows, for easy protected mode programming.
- A Win32 PE File Intel 80x86 Disassembler, with API call conversion, and Navigation control.
Programmers Heaven - Disassemblers
- Dasm110, Desa101, Disasm32, MakeSrc2, Spy_Trak, Trace41.
Snatch's Web Page
- Contains VB 3,4,5 Decompiler references, by prog123.
- Commenting Disassembler for DOS and BIOS, by V Communications. $145-$245.
The HT Editor
- A professional executable file editing tool which currently supports the MZ, PE and LE file formats including code analyser. For Windows and Unix. [Open Source]
- A Visual disassembler for Windows95's VXDs devices drivers, by Jean-Louis Seigne.
Visual symbolic disassembler
- Is a demo version of VDasm32.exe, by Jean-Louis Seigne.
- A disassembler and debugger for 16/32 bit windows applications, by URSoft. $75 shareware.
- Windows 80486 Disassembler for Windows 3.1, by Eric Grass. $20 shareware.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor