Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- General tool for manipulation of Java bytecode (disassembly, assembly, statistics, decompilation, debug information...), written in Java. In progress. [Open Source, GPL]
- Graphical disassembler and editor of Java bytecodes. Part of the JFA. [Open Source]
- Visual Java decompiler from Mayon Software Research. [Commercial]
- GUI class analyser and decompiler. Also provides a simple obfuscator. [Freeware]
- Java Decompiler for Win32 platform. [Commercial]
- Converts binary java class files back into java source files. Supports inner classes, Java 2. [Commercial]
- Online decompiler and obfuscator. Also has a resource directory. [Freeware]
- Java Decompiler / Disassembler written entirely in Java. Also allows inspection of the constant pool. [Open Source, GPL]
- The fast Java decompiler. Separate versions for Win32, OS/2, most Unixen. Large choice of command-line and GUI front-ends available. [Freeware].
Java Code Engineering
- Marc Meurrens' page on engineering & reverse engineering Java class files. Review of books and on line resources on: the Java Virtual Marchine (JVM); code engineering & reverse engineering; class browsers, viewers & editors; assemblers; compilers; disassemblers & decompilers; obfuscators & unobfuscators. Comprehensive, well organized site.
Java Optimize and Decompile Environment (JODE)
- Java decompiler with full source code. Supports inner/anonymous classes. Also contains a small, but extensible bytecode obfuscator/optimizer. [Open Source, GPL]
- Hanpeter van Vliet's first Java Decompiler. Orphaned at Java 1.02, so crashes on inner classes. [Freeware]
NMI's Java Code Viewer
- The "user-friendly, visual" Java decompiler and disassembler for Win32 platform. [Shareware]
RIIS: Decompiling Java
- Godfrey Nolan's book on writing your own Java decompiler may never be published, so early chapters are online in PDF format.
- Java Decompiler for Win95/NT, Unix, web-based trial version from Ahpah Software. [Commercial]
SourceTec Java decompiler
- Patch to Mocha which defeats Crema. [Shareware]
- Command line Java decompiler. [Commercial]
- A functional, fast and simple disassembler that is written in C. Like javap, produces bytecode. Download Solaris, Win95/NT versions. Mac or other Unixen or source code by email request. [Freeware]
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor