Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Software Service Provider in Greater Noida | Website Design
- The expert professionals of Unzip Logic Systems design and develop corporate website.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Agile Architecture and Autonomous Agents
- A philosophy for distributed systems engineering. Introduction, publications, and tools available.
Applied Research Consultants
- Developer of embedded controls and systems. ARC specializes in engineering design, development, assembly, manufacturing and servicing of electronic hardware and software.
BBN Technologies (GTE)
- Firm known for its role in deploying the Internet's predecessor, ARPANET. Advanced R&D includes reliable networking, distributed system security, and mobile computing. Now a subsidiary of GTE.
Bibliographies on Distributed Computing
- Searchable collection of BibTeX bibliographies on distributed computing research.
Cetus Links: Distributed Objects & Components
- Links on Objects and Components.
- Links to projects and talks.
Computational Data Grid Information
- List of web resources for research on computational data grids.
Cutter Consortium Distributed Computing Services
- Consulting service that specializes in distributed computing architectures.
- Introduction to distributed computing in English, French, or Spanish. Includes tutorials, history, and projects.
- Commercial enterprise that purchases idle PC capacity and resells it to users with complex parallel computing tasks.
Distributed ASCI Supercomputer
- Cluster information and pictures.
Distributed Algorithms and Systems
- Overview site with academic links. Hosted at Chalmers University of Technology.
- An information resource for the distributed computing community. Includes articles, forum, and links.
- Descriptions, bibliographies, and links to distributed operating systems, file systems, and computing environments.
- Company providing free software that pools your idle computer's with thousands of others in nearly 100 countries to work on planet-wide computing tasks. Runs both commercial and non-profit parallel appplications.
- Research project developing a software infrastructure for distributed computing on a world-wide scale.
- Directory of announcements and websites relating to computational grids.
HP Arjuna Labs
- Commercial provider of distributed transaction processing technology, including CORBA Object Transaction Service compliant systems implemented in C++ and Java. Product information and support.
IEEE Task Force on Cluster Computing
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor