Submit a site
Conferences with Published Proceedings
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Note on Distributed Computing
- Techincal report on why network transparency is not the way to go in distributed applications, by Jim Waldo et al. [Sun Labs]
ACM Transactions on Computer Systems
Distributed Computing (Journal)
- Peer-reviewed journal published four times yearly by Springer-Verlag.
IEEE Concurrency (Magazine)
- Published monthly. Special focuses include distributed object computing architectures, real-time systems, collaborative computing, and database and transaction processing.
IEEE Internet Computing (Magazine)
- Regular focuses include World Wide Web, Java programming, and Internet-based agents. Six issues per year; peer reviewed.
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Monthly peer-reviewed journal. Archives available to subscribers.
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking
Parallel and Distributed Computing Practices (Journal)
- Published twice a year by NOVA Science Publishers since 1998.
Requirements, Design Points and Recommendations for Conversational Distributed Protocols and Convers
- In Scientific Emphasis proceedings. Paper and links to related material.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor