Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Swander Pace Capital
- San Francisco-based firm providing value-added investing in consumer products companies.
- Investment focus: profitable private growth companies in software, technology, healthcare, financial services, media and consumer products
TI (Texas Instruments) Ventures, L.P.
- Investment focus: early-stage technology companies involving software infrastructure and hardware applications leveraging digital signal processing (DSP) and related technologies
- Investment focus: primarily mid- to later stage information technology and biotechnology companies, but also consider early-stages
TTC Ventures - Venture Capital subsidiary of The Thomson Corporation
- Investment focus: mostly early-stage information technology companies that can leverage Thomsons content and access to markets
TVM Techno Venture Management
- Investment focus: European and U.S. communications technology, information technology and biotechnology
Technology Crossover Ventures
- Investment focus: growth capital to expansion stage information technology companies
Technology Funding Inc.
- Pioneer in public venture funds
- Focus: seed stage information technology ventures located in Northern California
- Focus: seed or first stage ventures involving information processing, communications or health care
Telos Venture Partners
- Investment focus: post-seed funding --generally the first or second significant financing -- in information technology, semiconductors, and communications. Also invests in the "restarting" of struggling private companies.
The Sophisticated Investor
- Introduces accredited investors to small public companies in search of financing.
Thompson Clive Venture Capital
- Investment focus: life science and information technology ventures, early-stage through later-stage, on both sides of the Atlantic
- Investment focus: electronics, telecommunications, and computer software and systems opportunities where there is potential synergy with Thomson-CSF companies
Thunderbolt Capital Corp.
- Investment focus: seed capital up to $250,000 for rapid growth opportunities in a variety of industries and locations
- Investment focus: early-stage British technology companies
Trade Management Indonesia
- Specialist in facilitating private equity investment in Indonesia with a wide range of business information services, and data base of qualified companies. Focus of is on firms with foreign export markets or local distribution, as well as the tourism industry.
- Focus: leading Tribune Company's strategic investments and new-media development
- Investment focus: exclusively in information and business services companies, including content providers, transaction processors, application software and Internet products and services
- Investment focus: early-stage companies in three industries -- computer software, electronic commerce, and communications
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor