Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Investment focus: seed and early-stage new biomedical market opportunities, including emerging technology
Seaflower Associates, Inc.
- Investment focus: promising seed and first-round investments in companies in most segments of the biomedical industry that are located in either New England or the Great Lakes region
- Investment focus: primarily very early-stage West Coast technology companies; post beta-stage around Boston and Austin; later-stage nationwide
Seven Hills Partners
- Focus: investments and buy-outs of entrepreneurial enterprises, primarily in the areas of healthcare and interactive media.
Sevin Rosen Funds
- Investment focus: early-stage (and follow-on rounds) for information sciences and life sciences companies
- Investment focus: early-stage healthcare, information technology-related companies and service businesses
- Investment focus: ventures of all stages, primarily in technology-based companies, but also non-technology
Skypoint Capital Corporation
- Investment focus: very early-stage high-technology opportunities in North America, the United Kingdom and Israel in telecommunications and IT
- Investment focus: seed financings for companies with innovative products, technologies, and services in a broad range of industries and markets
- Investment focus: Québec, Canada technology projects at various stages, from pre-startups to buyouts
Softbank Venture Capital
- Focus: seed stage to mezzanine round investments for Internet companies.
- Investment focus: emerging early-, mid- and later-stage companies in the greater San Diego area involving health care, electronics, high technology, or consumer products
South Atlantic Venture Funds
- Investment focus: expansions, acquisitions, buyouts and recapitalizations located in Florida, the Southeast and Texas
Southeastern Technology Fund
- Investment focus: 1st or 2nd round investments in Southeastern US companies providing information technology and solutions to the healthcare, and telecommunication industries
Spring Capital Partners, L.P.
- Investment Focus: mezzanine financing for growing small and medium-sized businesses.
- Investment focus: startups, expansion financing and management buyouts involving business to business services, communications, distribution, education, health care services, information technologies, life science products, or retail
- Focus: profitable companies which are poised for continued growth in the fields of software, technology, information services, healthcare, and financial services
Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Community development venture capital fund which finances recycling, remanufacturing, environmental and other companies.
Sutter Hill Ventures
- Investment focus: technology-based startups which pioneer products or services in growth markets
Svoboda, Collins L.L.C.
- Focus: investing in and building value-added service and distribution companies with fundamentally sound operating models.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor