Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Pacific Horizon Ventures
- Investment focus: technology companies involving healthcare or life science; early-stages in the Northwest, later-stage deals can be anywhere in U.S.
Pacific Venture Group
- Investment focus: broad range of stages (startup through consolidation) involving healthcare services and information systems oriented towards a managed care solution
- Investment focus: startups and emerging growth companies in the United States, Europe and Japan involving information technology, life sciences and business services
Patricof & Co. Ventures, Inc.
- Investment focus: startups to later-stage buyouts in a broad range of industries, most notably healthcare, information technology, telecommunications, specialty retailing and new media
Piper Jaffray Venture Capital
- Investment focus: emerging-growth companies in medical devices, healthcare services and technology
- Research and tracking service that exclusively reports on transactions in the private investment in public equities (PIPE) market.
Polaris Venture Partners
- Investment focus: early-stage companies developing information and medical technology
Primus Venture Partners
- Investment focus: various stages of development, with greater emphasis on businesses beyond proof of concept and which are demonstrating capacity to become large enterprises
Prospect Street Ventures
- Investment focus: information technology ventures in New York City
- Investment focus: early-stage service, financial, retail, and manufacturing companies, mostly in the Mid-Atlantic states
- Investment focus: expansion stage information technology ventures
Red Rock Ventures
- Investment focus: seed and early-stage companies that develop and sell enterprise solutions to medium and large companies
Redleaf Venture Management
- Financial funding and strategic assistance to early stage Internet startups.
River Cities Capital Funds
- Investment focus: 1st round and follow-on for Midwest companies in a variety of industries; not seed or startup stages -- must be actively selling their product or service
- A source for the information investors need to make a qualified buying decision regarding a public companies stock.
- Venturing support for commercial space ventures and feasibility studies.
Roser Ventures, LLC
- Investment focus: early-stage companies across a broad range of industries and located in the Rocky Mountain region
- Investment focus: primarily expansions and recapitalizations involving branded consumer products, retail, or service sectors, including online commerce
- Investment focus: primarily Southeast and Texas companies at various stages of development involving software and technology, consumer services and retail, telecommunications, healthcare services, and business services
- Investment focus: early-stage health care services (including health care information technology) companies
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor