Philosophy of Science
Submit a site
Mind-Body, Consciousness, Quantum Computing
Folklore and Legends
Quantum Reality and Locality
Interpretations of QM
Seeds and Escapes
Time and Timelessness
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Brief History and Philosophy of Physics
Compilation of on Articles Ether (Aether)
- Unfinished story of Ether (and other pages on the site, some dealing with philosophy, mysticism, history of science and some with open questions in physics)
Consciousness, Life and Meaning
- Essay on evolution, consciousness
Epistemology and Modern Physics
- Essay on the Epistemological foundations of modern physics by Moritz Schlick, founder of the Vienna Circle.
Events in History of physics
- Time-lines of thermodynamics, emg, symmetry .. With links to other time-lines and resources.
Experiments in Physics
- By Allan Franklin, University of Colorado.
Holism and Nonseparability in Physics
- Comprehensive article by Richard Healey of the University of Arizona.
Identity and Individuality in Quantum Theory
- Assesses the metaphysical implications of quantum theory by considering the impact of the theory on our understanding of objects as individuals with well defined identity conditions. By Steven French of Leeds University.
Kuhn's Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- Crucial chapter from Kuhn's famous book outlining how sciences is forced to go through a paradigm-shift, and see the world in terms of a new theory and new concepts.
Philosophical Foundations of Physics by R. Carnap
- Positivist view of Physics, which had influenced the Copenhagen Interpretation of the Quantum mechanics (CI).
Philosophy and Foundations links from MIT
- General + Causality + CP Violation + Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics + Spacetime Structure + Time
Philosophy of Physics
- great collection of link from Kyoto University: philosophers-physicists.
Philosophy of Science
- Essays on philosophy of science from the Proceedings of the Friesian School, Fourth Series.
- From the Copernican Revolution to superstrings, a chronology of more than 500 of the greatest discoveries in natural philosophy.
Physics, philosophy and theology
- Pope John Paul II on 300th anniversary of the publication of Newton's Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica
Quantum Physics Links
- Heterogeneous collection of QM links assembled by UK academic service BUBL
- Short, informed and skeptical overview of issues entries in several sub-categories of this category. CSICOP / Skeptical Inquirer / January 1997 /
Reichenbach's Common Cause Principle
- By Frank Arntzenius of Rutgers.
Review of "The Emperor's New Mind", by Roger Penrose
- His exploration is so much more serious philosophically than almost anything that has been done since Einstein and Schrodinger
Science, pseudoscience and Society
- Good links: paper by Feynman on paranormal 'sciences', Sokal Affair (use of pseudo-physics in social sciences), critique of Kuhn..
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor