Submit a site
Free Will and Determinism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
A Modern Thinker
- Explore meaning in life and the way that consciousness makes sense of reality. The philosophy ranges over psychology, science, beliefs, language, semiology, metaphysics and philosophical idealism.
- This is a spiritual website with humor, attitude and compassion. Roan answers readers' questions to further their metaphysical understanding and facilitate closer relationships with God and Spirit.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
20th World Congress of Philosophy: Metaphysics
- Proceedings of the 20th WCP, with an archive of papers contributed in Metaphysics.
Big Bang Philosophy
- Exploring the consequences of a finite universe.
Bohm, Bell, and Boom! Quantum Mechanics and the End of Modern Dualism
- From History and Philosophy of Science, Fall, 1997. By Dr. Ess.
- Bertrand Russell, Wesley Salmon, and conserved quantities. By Phil Dowe of the University of Tasmania.
- Metaphysical and epistemological accounts of color. By Barry Maund of the University of Western Australia.
Concepts of Person and Self
- Links to resources including bibliographies, journals, online texts, and institutions. Maintained by Professor Shaun Gallagher, Philosophy and Cognitive Science, Canisius College.
- By Barry Miller.
- Forum for discussion and study of the Metaphysics of Quality as proposed by Robert M Pirsig in his books Lila: An Inquiry into Morals and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.
Metaphysics Topics Page
- Metaphysics links from Episteme Links.
Metaphysics, Multiple Meanings
- This site distinguishes popular and academic metaphysics, and provides links related to each.
Naive Metaphysics: A Theory of Subjective and Objective Worlds
- Supporting material for the book written by Geoffrey Klempner. Two extracts are provided; the preface, which explains the unusual circumstances and goals the author had whilst writing the book; and the first chapter, which consists of a long meditation on two problems of existence.
Pete Mandik's Objectivity Home Page
- A resource for those interested in the philosophy of objectivity and subjectivity.
Philosophy of Time
- An essay on the philosophy of time.
- Designates a group of philosophical theories that aim to characterize the relationship between cause and effect using the tools of probability theory.
- Metaphysics resource page from the Social Science Information Gateway.
- Speculations about infinity, oscillating universes, antimatter worlds, "eternal" palindromes, and the Big Bang.
The Hole Argument
- The hole argument is an attempt to illustrate how spacetime substantivalism causes errors in a large class of spacetime theories. By John D. Norton of the University of Pittsburgh.
The Japan Internet Center for Process Studies
- Information about process metaphysics and A. N. Whitehead.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor