Submit a site
Animal Rights or Liberation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Affymetrix Resources: Genetics and Society
- Affymetrix believes informed public discussion will help ensure that beneficial uses of genetic information are available to society.
American Society of Bioethics and Humanities
- Professional society of individuals, organizations, and institutions interested in bioethics and humanities.
Bioethics Website at Charles Sturt University
- The main bioethics teaching site for students at Charles Sturt University. Visitors are welcome to browse the public pages.
Bioethics at Wits
- Wits University Medical School Bioethics Division. Resources section (links). Editorial offices of the journals BIOETHICS and DEVELOPING WORLD BIOETHICS. Contact details.
Bioethics in the New Millennium Conference 1999
- Real Videos on conferences on Bioethics.
- Commercial organisation providing bioethics, clinical ethics, research ethics consultancy services.
- Broad overview of historical & current moral issues in the fields of medical treatment & research, from the U. of Penn. Includes news, headlines, articles, upcoming events.
Bioetica en la Red
- Spanish language bioethics site, documentation, news, books,
Biomedical & Health Care Ethics Resources on WWW
- These pages provide a detailed hierarchical listing of bioethics resources available on-line.
- Newsletter of the European Network for Biomedical Ethics. Subscription information, and one online issue.
Breaking Bioethics News
- the latest issues and commentary (at MSNBC).
Case Western Reserve University's Center for Biomedical Ethics
- Mission is to improve public and professional understanding of the ethical issues involved in health sciences research, healthcare delivery, and health policy development - through teaching, conducting research and stimulating community dialogue.
Center for Bioethics and Health Law, University of Pittsburgh
- Information on joint degree, graduate and continuing education in Bioethics and Health Law.
Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Christian faith based bioethics center. Information from this sectarian perspective.
Centre for Bio-Ethics and Health Law
- Centre for Bio-Ethics and Health Law is an independent academic institute offering short-term advice and research; it organises courses and provides training sessions. Within the Centre veterinarians and ethicists work together in areas of applied ethics and education and in judicial research.
Centre for Human Bioethics
- Monash University's One-Stop bioethics site. Bioethics degree programs, Bioethics Resources Centre Center, Bioethics research.
Ethics of Reproductive Technologies
- Resources on ethics about topics such as cloning.
EthicsCommittee.ca -- Resources for Hospital Ethics Committees
- Canadian clearinghouse for resources related to hospital ethics committees.
French National Consultative Bioethics Committee
- all the opinions, recommendations and reports, in english, published by the Committee
GenEthics Consortium Case Literature
- selected case studies for quarterly discussion by the GenEthics Consortium at the Human Genome Research Institute.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor