Submit a site
Business and Corporate Ethics
Science and Technology
Vegetarianism and Veganism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Centre for Applied Ethics
- An interdisciplinary research institute, doing work in bioethics, business ethics, professional ethics, environmental ethics, and animal welfare and the ethics of animal use.
- The Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University provides a framework for ethical decision making and cases that raise typical ethical dilemmas confronted by young people.
- A Canadian window on ethics resources (mostly applied ethics resources), both Canadian and international.
Institut für Wissenschaft und Ethik
- The Institute contributes to an ethical reflection of recent developments in biomedicine, science and technology.
Josephson Institute of Ethics
- Nonprofit membership organization dedicated to improving the ethical quality of society by advocating principled reasoning and ethical decisionmaking.
Sheldon Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership
- The foundation was created from a bequest by Sheldon Chumir who believed that ethical values are fundamental to a healthy society. The foundation fosters ethical actions in the practical world of government, business and community.
- Many essays on ethics, with a focus on animal and human rights in daily life. Covers vegetarianism, veganism, sexual and racial equality, straightedge, hardliners, and more.
The Sports Ethics Institute
- A nonprofit organization providing education and information on ethical issues in sports. Topics include sportsmanship, cheating, fair play, doping, violence, gender equity, sports medicine and safety, discrimination, sports journalism.
- Article on the ethics of war and peace, the Just War theory, and pacificsm. From the Stanford Encyclopedia, by Brian D. Orend.
World Intellectual Property Organization
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor