Submit a site
News and Magazines
Chats and Forums
Computer and Internet Resources
Elders and Violence
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Tips and Advice
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Jitterbug Cell Phones
- Sells emergency cellular phones designed for security and medical emergencies.
Silver Surfers Guide
- Find businesses whose services are targeted to the over 50s in the fields of Finance, Property, Shopping, Health and Travel, as well as a Dating section.
Single? Over 40? 100% FREE Online Date Site for You!
- Over40andSingle.com - An Online Date, Matchmaking and Social Network site. Join Today For FREE - You will never need a credit card!
Better Life Mobility Centers - San Diego, Riverside, and Las Vegas
- Better Life is a complete mobility solutions center for people with limited ability. Visit one their showrooms for the latest in handicap vans, and mobility van rentals, and handcontrols.
Seniors Only Club
- Online since January of 2015, the free discussion forum is restricted to baby boomers or seniors, fifty years old or older. We use real names rather than handles, and several topic areas are included.
- Seniorstore offers gifts for seniors including gifts for grandma, gifts for grandpa, 50th anniversary gifts, games for seniors, gifts for grandparents and gifts for the visually impaired.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
4Seniors Network UK
- Advice, campaigns, news, features and forums on a variety of senior-interest topics.
50 Plus Stuff
- Computer help, thrifty ideas, make money.
- A fun informative site for the over fifty, but not over the hill crowd.
- Specialist Recruitment Consultancy for those over fifty years.
- Information for the professional serving the older American through community and in-home services.
Aging Parent Assessments
- Assessment tool that adult child can complete on aging parent to determine care/housing needs.
- Provides a mechanism for collaboration by professionals in the aging field during the 1999 observance of the International Year of Older Persons.
AmericanSelect Senior Services Directory
- Provides descriptions of businesses that cater to the 50+ crowd. Easy to follow directories.
Be An Outrageous Older Man
- Dedicated to the works of Bard Lindeman, career journalist for nearly 50 years who writes on all subjects affecting aging and is a tireless advocate for seniors' issues.
- Helps older Americans find out about federal and state assistance programs for the aged.
DOROT Friendly Visiting
- Friendly Visitors volunteers are matched with homebound elders for weekly visits. Facility to find a program near you, and information about how the scheme works.
- Services for seniors that require health and financial care assistance, arrange for housing needs, and need any personal and medical equipment.
- Action ideas for older persons and their families.
Elders Without Walls
- Large-font, entertainment-based web site for the elderly, particularly those in nursing homes and ALFs. Email directory, message boards, newspapers, games and other resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor