Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
ASL - Seniors, know your choices. Discover your options.
- Elder Care Consultants. Learn how to care for your senior loved ones, long distance. We can be there when you can't. We have the experience and the solutions.
AA Country Manor Assisted Living,Board and Care Elderly
- Country Manor offers a home atmosphere, personal attention and care that is usually unavailable at an institutionalized setting. Residents enjoy exercise, picnics, harbor cruises and social activities.
- Seniorstore offers gifts for seniors including gifts for grandma, gifts for grandpa, 50th anniversary gifts, games for seniors, gifts for grandparents and gifts for the visually impaired.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"Being a GrandParent" at WZ.com
- Find links to the best websites on GrandParenting. Get a 45-Second Newsletter - Free - emailed to you providing you with the up-to-date best places to learn about being a Grandparent.
4Grandfather -- a guide to grandfathers from 4anything.com
- Who spoiled you better than granddad? Share your fond memories with other grateful grandchildren, read heartfelt tributes or find a perfect gift.
American Grandparents Resource Center
- grandparents national charitable organization that provides services to grandparents raising grandchildren, those seeking visitation or custody of their at-risk grandchildren.
- Rosaleen Dickson, of Ottawa, Canada, says she has six children, fifteen grandchildren, four great grandsons, a rare brand of common sense, a degree in Psychology and a lifetime of experience in journalism. Perhaps she has an answer for your question.
- Professional free homepages for children. Use the internet to professionally display photos of your child for friends and family from around the world to view.
Blue Chip Grandparents.com
- Provides current information and idea exchange to help grandparents enable their grandchildren to grow to be confident, happy and successful.
For My Grandchild
- Established to provide an easily accessible source of practical information to help grandparents make a difference for a granchild. This site also offers wonderful gift ideas.
Foundation For Grandparenting
- Dedicated to raising grandparent consciousness and grandparent identity through education, research, programs, communication, and networking.
- Seeks to promote intergenerational activity as a positive force in society, as a professional field, and as a rewarding area of academic inquiry.
Grand Parent Again
- Support and guidance in raising your grandchildren.
GrandParents Universal - Raising Grandchildren
- Focus on positive aspects of grandparenting. Articles, Q&A, brochures.
- A site for babyboomers who are now grandparents, helping you in your new role in the family.
- Award-winning website devoted to keeping families close. Features an extensive list of books for grandparents and grandchildren to share, as well as long-distance and do-together crafts for all ages.
Grandparent Family Organization
- A family organization for parents and grandparents of at-risk children.
- A world of ways to stay connected to grandchildren. Lots of information, tips and products related to grandparenting.
- Articles and links about grandparenting, step- grandparenting, bragging, cultural differences, humor, and gift-giving.
Grandparenting as a primary caregiver
- How to enjoy grandchildren when you are their primary caregiver.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor