Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AARP District 13
- AARP District 13 covers all AARP activities in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and the Eastern Shore. Includes Chapters, Programs, and volunteer opportunities.
AARP Health Care
- Supplemental health insurance plans for retirees, including Medicare supplement insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, AARP Eye Health Vision Care services and Prescription Savings benefits.
ACQ (Aged Care Queensland)
- Community Care, Respite Services, In-Home Personal Care, Residential Care, Nursing Homes, Hostels, Retirement Villages, Serviced Apartments Industry Suppliers, Consultants in Queensland, Australia.
ACSA (Aged and Community Services Australia)
- The national peak body of not for profit church, charitable and community providers of aged and community services.
Academy of Senior Professionals at Eckerd College (ASPEC)
- One of three Super ILRs in the U.S., an intellectual and social community for seniors.
- Professional call center provides real-time assistance. Web-based information, resources and planning tools address the issues inherent in caring for an aging loved one.
Age Concern New Zealand
- Information and resources on Age Concern New Zealand activities, and about older people and ageing issues in New Zealand.
American Rosie the Riveter Association
- To recognize and preserve the history and legacy of working women during WWII, promote fellowship among members and further patriotic ideals. Members gather to share ideals, experiences, memories and friendship.
- A UK member of a world-wide organisation for Seniors, where volunteer members lead recreational and academic groups.
Bethany Senior Center
- Provides lunches and health screenings, as well as educational, social,and recreational opportunities for senior adults (age 55 and older).
- Site for Burma veterans from 1941-1945. Discussion forum and search facilities for tracing old comrades.
CAG (Canadian Association on Gerontology)
- A professional organization which provides leadership in the area of aging in Canada.
- Resources and training for pastors and leaders of senior adults 50+.
Century Village Computer Club
- A South Florida Web Site for Seniors and Seniors-to-be dedicated to promoting their computer interests with daily Classes, and monthly Board and General Meetings.
Community Cares Entertainments
- An organisation set up to relieve the loneliness, boredom and isolation and to improve the quality of life for the chronically sick, aged and disabled of the borough of Walsall.
Concerned Senior Citizen Network
- Site with links to governmental agencies. Links to e-mail to the President. Can contact their respective representative and express their concerns. Prescription sites, discount prescriptions and plans. Fun page with various card sites, and humor section.
Crooked River Ranch Senior Center
- Central Oregon,Crooked River Ranch Senior Center
- Non-profit social service organization providing range of services for the elderly and aging. Based in Manhattan offering education, caregiver services, elder care, and home delivered food by interngenerational volunteer corps.
- Elderhostel provides adventures in lifelong learning for older adults through educational travel programs throughout the world. Meet other active seniors 55 +. Official website.
- A full-service eldercare management organization dedicated to assisting adult children and family members of aging relatives in finding meaningful and dignified solutions to eldercare issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor