Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Rape, Spouse Abuse and Child Abuse
- A cse study on the subject compiled by Simon Overall, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Results of a Multi-Site Evaluation of Batterer Intervention Systems
- by Edward Gondolf, Mid-Atlantic Addiction Training Institute, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
Safe House, Inc.
- Family counseling center with information resources, data, statistics, and information on domestic violence.
Scientific American Presents: Men's Health: Feature Article: Treating Men Who Batter Women: June 1999
- Treating Men Who Batter Women
Sibling Abuse Survivors' Information & Advocacy Network
- Sibling abuse is probably the most common and accepted form of domestic violence.
Spanking and Antisocial Behavior of Children
- Article published by Murray A. Straus, PhD; David B. Sugarman, PhD; Jean Giles-Sims, PhD in the Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescents Medicine
- I have links to related sites, my own story, advice and more that you can take a look at.
Symptoms of Emotional Abuse
- List of symptoms to help you determine if your relationship is verbally abusive.
The Abuse of Animals and Domestic Violence by Ascione, Weber & Wood : The Zero 5.0laf - The Official Website of Andrew Vachss
- The Abuse of Animals and Domestic Violence. A National Survey of Shelters for Women Who Are Battered. By Frank R. Ascione, Ph.D, Claudia V. Weber, M.S., and David S. Wood, Utah State University, Logan, Utah.
The Family Violence Prevention Fund
- The Family Violence Prevention Fund describes itself as "a national non-profit organization that focuses on domestic violence education, prevention and public policy reform."
Unintended Pregnancy Among Adult Women Exposed to Abuse or Household Dysfunction During Their Childhood
- JAMA. Patricia M. Dietz, DrPH; Alison M. Spitz, MPH; Robert F.
University of Arizona Women & Family Project
- A research project at the University of Arizona examining the links between domestic violence and child psychopathology.
Victoria Family Violence Project
- Provides group counselling to men who are abusive in their relationships and support to their partners.
Violence at Home
- Year-long series of articles published by the Sacramento Bee related to all aspects of family violence.
Violence in Families
- Nat'l Academy Press, Understanding and Preventing Violence, Volume 1 (1993), Chapter 5, Commission on Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education
What Recovering Batterers Want You to Know About Abuse and Violence
- Advice on how to see the patterns of abuse and stop them. Collected by the Cornerstone Counseling Center.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor