Submit a site
Research and Education
Sexual Abuse and Assault
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Sexual Harassment Training
- Ethical compliance solutions provided by Global Compliance were developed to encourage organizational trust and transparency.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A.M.A. Reports: Violence Prevention
- Addresses many types of violence.
Andrew Vachss' Help Resources
- Resources and collected news articles on matters of abuse, violence and neglect.
Barcelona Forum 2004 - Crisis Watch
- A web service for information and analysis of the world's hot spots of conflict. The intention of the Crisis Watch is to publicize the knowledge of current conflicts and to provide the keys for their interpretation. It also offers an updated tracking of ongoing peace negotiations and processes in the world.
Domestic Violence and What Every Woman Should Know About Protection Orders
- Point-by-point guide to getting and enforcing protection orders as well as steps to take in case the offender does not obey the order.
I Believe in Hope and Healing for Each New Day
- Provides victims of domestic violence with suggestions and links to help them develop safe escape plans.
Internet Campaign Against Violence
- Internet movement devoted to the promotion of healthy, non-violent means of solving conflicts.
- An explanation of the random violence that has erupted in the community at the end of the twentieth century that was predicted by G.R Taylor's theory of Matrism/Patrism.
Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse
Seeds Of Promise
- Series of quarterly reports which examine the underlying causes of increasing violence in society.
The Violence Institute Of New Jersey At UMNDJ
- Assists New Jersey in addressing the unacceptably high rates of violence statewide.
Violence As A Public Health Issue
- Provides summaries, abstracts to cases, and law review articles dealing with the problem of preventing violence in the United States of America.
Violence As A Public Health Problem
- Argues that the children most at risk for the aggressive behavioral effects of media violence are also very possibly those that are at the greatest risk for delinquency due to parental behavior. Extensive document including section on TV violence and children/youth.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor