Submit a site
News and Media
Russian Arctic and Siberian Natives
Issues and Concerns
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aboriginal Connections - An Indigenous Peoples Web Directory
- A comprehensive web directory presenting categorized information to Canadian Aboriginal, Native American Indian and International Indigenous sites on the world wide web.
Aboriginal Links International
- A directory of Aboriginal links around the world.
Alaska Native Heritage Center
- The Alaska Native Heritage Center is a gathering place that celebrates, perpetuates and shares Alaska Native culture, language, heritage and tradition.
Center For World Indigenous Studies
- An independent, non-profit organization; studies and promotes the ideas and knowledge of indigenous peoples and their social, economic and political status. Fourth World Documentation Project online library; information on CWIS sponsored educational programs.
Dictionaries and Grammars of Indigenous Languages of Mexico
- Organized by language family, in alphabetical order, this list includes other related books published by the Summer Institute of Linguistics or the Instituto Lingüístico de Verano (Mexico). English/Spanish.
Dr. Zoltan Takacs - Indigenous People of the Tropics: Images
- Images of indigenous (native) people from the tropics. Academic and commercial application.
GeoNative: native peoples and placenames
- Place names of minority languages, native peoples and nations without state, which usually never appear in maps.
In the Long Run: The Tarahumara Indians of Mexico
- Documentary about the Tarahumara of Mexico in real audio format.
Indigenous Information Exchange
- A comprehensive community site with links to indigenous peoples worldwide. Discussion forums, job postings from Canadian corporations, a business directory, free email, web design and hosting service, forum for singles. Updated regularly. Based in Toronto.
NativeWeb - an Internet Community
- Resources for Indigenous Cultures Around the World.
The Cultural Conservancy
- The Cultural Conservancy works to preserve traditional cultures of indigenous peoples, empowering the application of their traditional beliefs and practices on their ancestral lands.
The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Indigenous Studies
- Indigenous Studies WWW Virtual Library - Comprehensive list of Indigenous and Fourth World resources on the Internet
Zulu Culture and Traditions
- A brief overview of the South African Zulu, including information about their history, food, dancing, crafts, family, religion, clothes, and combat. Excerpted from the book titled Zulu: People of Heaven (1996) by Uli von Kapff.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor