Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aloha For All
- This web site presents the view that Aloha is for everybody, not just Hawaiians. Its mission is to spread the word that all citizens of Hawaii, whatever their ancestry, are entitled to the equal protection of the laws.
Full On Pidgin!
- See and hear the sounds of Hawaiian pidgin. Includes a vocabulary of common words and phrases along with sound plus a nursery rhyme. Translations too.
Hawai'i - Independent & Sovereign
- "The cause of Hawaii and independence is larger and dearer than the life of any man connected with it. Love of country is deep-seated in the breast of every Hawaiian, whatever his station." - Lili`uokalani, Hawaii's last queen
Hawaii Internet Emporium
- shopping and business site featuring a wide array of products and Hawaiiana
Hawaiian Sovereignty by Poka Laenui and the Institute for the Advancement of Hawaiian Affairs
- A detailed and fascinating look at Hawaii's annexation by the US and the call for freedom by the people of Hawaii.
JACL Resolution - SUPPORT FOR HAWAII'S INDIGENOUS PEOPLE
- Resolution drafted by the JACL in 1992 which outlines the Hawaiian sovernity issue
Kualono - homepage of the Hawaiian language
- Free Hawaiian fonts, news, articles, calendar of events, dictionaries, links to Hawaiian language organizations, and a unique dual English/Hawaiian interface.
Lance Larsen vs. Hawaiian Kingdom
- International Arbitration - A current and ongoing court battle in Hague which involves the USA and several other countries.
Na Hawai'i - Hawaiian Cultural Awareness Education
- An organization dedicated to the preservation and perpetuation of the Hawaiian culture, music, language, arts, and people, for those in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area
- History, culture and issues of Native Hawaiians. Special focus: upcoming US Supreme Court case, Rice vs. Cayetano, where Harold "Freddy" Rice challenges the State of Hawaii's methods for electing Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) trustees.
Polynesia photography and historical calendar
- Unique cultural information about the Hawaiian Islands.An ethnic portrait and historical calendar of Polynesia. The photography is by award winning Scott Makapali Burton
- A directory and search engine of web pages about Hawaii and things Hawaiian.
The Anti-Hawaiian Sovereignty Page
- Dedicated to exposing the racism and disingenuousness that is at the core of the Hawaiian sovereignty movement.
Uncle Charlie, Hawaiian Storyteller
- Stories, essays and lectures by Kahu (Rev.) Charles Kauluwehi "Uncle Charlie" Maxwell Sr., a retired Maui Police Officer, and now a Cultural & Spiritual Consultant and Storyteller at the Maui Ocean Center.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor