Submit a site
Herbals, Ingredients and Flavors
Composition and Structure
Online Communities and Portals
Equipment and Testing
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Arbor Nutrition Guide
- Comprehensive guide to nutrition resources on the Internet including food science, clinical nutrition, ancient diets, and functional foods.
CSIRO Australia - Internet resources - food and nutrition
- John Laidler's pages on the updated library web site at CSIRO cover links to almost everything within the food business.
Contact angle and water activity
- GBX is amanufacturer of equipment dedicated to the surface & food science. Newly a patented high temperature viscometer has been designed.
Current Advances in Buckwheat Research
- Text of the presentations from the 6th International Symposium on Buckwheat (1995).
Homepage of Dr NS Mahendrakar
- Dr N S Mahendrakar is a Scientist (Meat, Fish and Poultry Technology) in CFTRI, Mysore, India.
Not Just Cows; Guide to Agriculture and Agricultural Resources on the Internet and the World Wide Web
- Not Just Cows; Guide to Agriculture and Agricultural Resources on the Internet and the World Wide Web. Like a well manured climbing rose this just keeps on growing, and growing.
- R.H.M. Technology provides Science, Engineering and Information Services and Solutions for the Food Industry.
Show Feeds, Inc.
- A complete line of feed supplements for show livestock from Show Feeds Inc.
Talking Food - Communication between Food Science, Technology, Consumer and Industry
- My own site. A large and growing collection of resources giving access to food related information using email, newsgroups, mailing lists, newsletters, and chat rooms etc, plus guidance on how to use them.
US FDA / Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN)
- This FDA site is a great jumping of point for information about nutrition and education, additives, foodborne illness (Bad Bug Book), women's health, and food safety. US biased but useful to all.
University of Kentucky.
- Web site for the College of Agriculture.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor