Submit a site
Telescopes and Binoculars
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Welcome to Optellios's web page. Optellios Corporation is the world's leading company in researching and manufacturing of active optical components, test and measurement equipments for reconfigurable DWDM networks.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Applied Optics Group Home Page
- This site provides information about the Applied Optics Group at the University of L'Aquila (Italy). Activities involve NDT on works of art and optical metrology. A list of many useful links is given
Diffraction by Periodic Structures
- Research at the University of Sydney.
European Optical Society
- The EOS represents all national optical societies in Europe and its individual members.
GUESS Research Group
- High-resolution monochromatic optical system design, based on conventional and unconventional (diffractive and gradient-index) elements.
- In video, computer graphics and image processing, gamma represents a numerical parameter that describes the nonlinearity of intensity reproduction.
- SPIE (the International Society for Optical Engineering), an electronic search service and online purchasing center, contains more than 90,000 SPIE papers and abstracts.
Laser Optics and Spectroscopy Group
- Physics Department of Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine, London, UK.
Laser Physics Group
- A collection of links to the fields of laser, quantum, atomic, molecular physics and optics.
Laser Scanning Confocal Microscopy
- Technical tutorial about 3-D laser scanning confocal microscopy, from the University of British Columbia.
Math of Rainbows
- the physics and math of rainbows
Mission Research Corporation, Los Angeles
- Laser remote sensing research in the ocean and the atmosphere. Coherent laser radar.
Mossberg Research Group
- Cavity quantum electrodynamics, lasing without inversion, optical memory, spectral holography (frequency-selective optical memory), atomic trapping and cooling.
New Materials for Optoelectronics
- Research laboratory for synthesis and characterization of new optical materials; University of Rome.
On-line Optical Library
- On-line Optical Library with a lot of links to papers on the net for beginners to researchers.
Optical Sciences Center
- Education, research and outreach in the science and application of light.
Optical Tweezers and Laser Scalpel
- Collection of links.
- Electronic, peer-reviewed, journal.
- Directory of links: design, properties of light, components, manufacturers, applications, references, industry.
- Online resource on optical, photonic, imaging, electronic, and optoelectronic technologies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor