Submit a site
Instruments and Supplies
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Accent Optical Technologies, Inc.
- A leading supplier of process control and measurement tools to the optoelectronics and semiconductor industries worldwide.
Applied Spectroscopy Laser Laboratory
- Information and publications from the University of Indonesias applied spectroscopy laser laboratory.
- A compendium of basic ideas, notation, data and formulas from the NIST Physics laboratory.
Coupled Thermal Analysis and Spectroscopy Conference
- Conference on Coupled Thermal Analysis / Spectroscopy Techniques - May 28-30, 2000.
Discovery of light emission from XRF sources
- Abstract presented in 2001 Denver X-ray Conference, Steamboat Springs, USA, July 30- August 3, 2001.
EC Thematic Network on GDS
- The european network on glow discharge spectroscopy. This site aims to assist in the further development of analytical methods using glow discharge sources with both OES and MS, including an extension of their range of applications.
- Scientific instrument company specialising in Optical and Electronic Measurement Systems, for use in Research Applications.
JAAS - Glow Discharge
- Electronic section of JAAS, hosted by the Royal Society of Chemistry, dedicated to publishing articles on all aspects of glow discharge spectrometry.
- JY Horiba. is a group of companies devoted to the development, manufacturing and marketing of scientific instrumentation.
- Absorption and emission spectra, energy levels, Sellmeier coefficients, and laser models.
- Commercial site offering cells, cuvettes and reference materials for spectroscopy.
Society for Applied Spectroscopy
- Organized to disseminate information regarding the Society, its journal, Applied Spectroscopy, and related spectroscopy events.
Southwest Sciences Home Page
- Southwest Sciences is a small business that performs contract research emphasizing spectroscopic detection of trace gases for applications in combustion, atmospheric science, and industrial monitoring.
The Spectroscopy Net
- An open, free resource for spectroscopist everywhere and everyone interested in atomic spectroscopy, including the optical emission spectroscopy network, ICP, spark emission, glow discharge, conferences, manufacturers, suppliers, laboratories, books, reviews, theory and operation.
XPS, AES, UPS and ESCA
- Database for surface spectroscopies as XPS, AES and UPS.
- Online science magazine focused on synchrotron based electron spectroscopy and art. Includes reference databases for XPS, UPS, AES, IR and more. Submit material online for the next issue.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor