Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Absorption of Solar Energy by Different Colors
- A simple experiment testing the effect color has on the absorption and reflection of solar energy.
- Clarifies aspects of colour specification and image coding that are important to computer graphics, image processing, video, and the transfer of digital images to print.
- Links, demos, simulations and data
- Explores the physiological and psychological effects of color and how it affects appetite, vision, sexuality, energy conservation and its relationship to architecture and interior design.
Colorworm Explains Color: A Free Book
- Colorworm explains light, paint mixing, how we see color, the visible spectrum, RGB, and CMYK.
Colour Physics FAQ
- Concerns the measurement and control of coloured surfaces such as plastics, textiles, surface coatings etc. It is intended for practitioners rather than theoreticians.
Glossary of Color Science Terms
- When one speaks about color, some of these terms are sure to be used.
International Commission on Illumination
- Devoted to the normalization of several aspects of light and color.
Molecular Expressions: Science, Optics and You
- An educational resource for the science of optics and the physics of light and color intended for teachers, students, and the general public.
Munsell Color Science Laboratory
- Academic laboratory dedicated to research and education in color science, based at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Orange is Tertiary: The Theory of Colour
- How to teach and understand colour.
- Explanation of applying fluorescent whitening agents to increase perceived whiteness.
efg's Computer Lab: CIE Chromaticity Diagrams
- Demonstrate how to display a 1931 CIE chromaticity chart, as well as the transformations needed for the 1960 and 1976 charts. The charts can be displayed using either the 1931 2-degree or 1964 10-degree standard observer.
efg's Computer Lab: Color Mix Lab Report
- Interactive demonstration of mixing additive or subtractive colors.
efg's Computer Lab: Maxwell Triangle Lab Report
- Demonstrate mixture of light with three primaries. Introduce concept of chromaticity coordinates.
efg's Computer Lab: Spectra Lab Report
- A complete Delphi program, including source code, to display wavelength colors as a function of wavelength and optionally display the emission and absorption spectra of hydrogen.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor