Submit a site
History of Atomic Age
Nuclear Energy Technology
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association Vinçotte Nuclear
- Belgium Nuclear Safety
- This is a great site on atomic physics. It's worth visiting!
- Manufactures radiation detection and analysis instrumentation, serving industries engaged in nuclear power, decontamination and decommissioning, and safeguards. Headquarters are in Meriden, CT, USA.
CdTe and CdZnTe Crystal Growth and Production of Gamma Detectors
- Semiconductor gamma radiation detectors prepared from Bridgman growth crystals.
DETEC Radiation Services
- DETEC is a privately owned company located near Ottawa, Canada, with a goal, since 1994, of assisting clients in solving a wide variety of problems related to nuclear radiation.
DOE Preprint Network, Fission and Nuclear Technologies
- Searchable gateway to preprint servers at U.S. Department of Energy.
DOE's Office of High Energy and Nuclear Physics
- Administers a $1 billion/year research program in the U.S. Most high energy and nuclear physics research is conducted using accelerators which produce beams of subatomic particles (e.g., protons and electrons) or nuclei moving essentially at the speed of light. When a beam is collided with another beam or a fixed target, new particles are created from the kinetic energy in the beam.
Driving Resolution to Noise Limit in Gamma Detectors
- Article on adjusting detector circuits to improve performance.
Eurisys Mesures : the specialist of nuclear instrumentation and systems
- Eurisys Mesures radiation monitoring system and analysis instrumentation serving industries engaged in nuclear power, personal dosimeter and decommissioning, and safeguards.
Fusion: Physics of a Fundamental Energy Source:
High Flux Isotope Reactor Facility
- One of the world's most powerful research reactors, used for neutron-scattering experiments and for the production of transuranium isotopes for for research, industrial, and medical applications.
How to Change Nuclear Decay Rates
- A short article from USENET Physics FAQ.
Institut fuer Isotopenforschung und Kernphysik
- Nuclear physics research and accelerator mass spectrometry, Austria.
James B. Elliott
- Personal home page at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
- An intergovernmental organization created in order to unify the intellectual and material potential of Member States to study the fundamental properties of matter.
LANL Research Library
- Learn how to reduce the threat of global nuclear destruction at the Web site of the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) Research Library.
Lasers Split the Atom
- The reactions that lead to nuclear power or an atomic blast can now be initiated with laser light, allowing researchers to run new types of nuclear physics experiments.
Mercury Stable Isotope Enrichment
- Using photochemical reactions in Foton pilot plant.
Monte Carlo Simulation in NMR
- Simulation of internal reorientation in solids. Application of NMR to chemical physics studies.
- Nuclear and Space Radiation Effects Conference - sponsored by IEEE
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor