Submit a site
Soft Condensed Matter
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Arizona State University Ion Beam Analysis Laboratory (IBeAM)
- Uses MeV ion beams to measure the compositional and structural properties of materials. Performs Rutherford Backscattering (RBS) and Proton-Induced X-ray Emission (PIXE) tests on a variety of samples.
Condensed Matter E-print Server
- Since 1992, Los Alamos E-print Server has played an ever-increasing role in communicating important research results to the community. You'll never regret visiting this site regularly as a serious researcher.
Condensed Matter Links
Explore Solid State NMR
- Simulation of Solid State NMR experiments such as Rotational Resonance, HCCH, NCCN, and CSA sideband fitting may be done with Moleculix.
Force of Single Atom
- First direct measurements of the force exerted by a single atom in a solid using atomic force microscope at 7 kelvins.
GSI Materials Research
- Heavy ion accelerator applied to basic solid state research and engineering.
- Introduction of ion beam application. Principle and examples of ion beam analysis (IBA) using a particle accelerator such like RBS, ERD, PIXE/PIGE are shown. Summary of projects on ion beam LIGA, lithography and MEMS is represented.
Laboratory of Quantum Theory of Metals
- Research and results in solid state theory.
MRI of Electrons
- A new technique applies magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to electrons, rather than nuclei, and gives maps of electron density and mobility in a special type of organic crystal.
Many Body Theory at SUNY Buffalo
- The official website of the Many Body Theory Group at the physics department of the State University of New York at Buffalo. Research activities, publications, graduate students....
Metallophysical research in Lviv National University
- Metals, films, compounds, alloy.
Neutron Scattering WWW Resources
- Provided as a service to the international neutron scattering community by Argonne National Laboratory. Links to databases, software, research facilities, information on conferences, etc.
- Information on nano-scale research, development and production applications using focused ion beam and other technologies for archival data storage, MEMS, micromachining and semiconductor applications.
Physics of Metals
- Physics of metals, Methods of obtaining of thin amorphous films, Intermetallic binary compounds, ScCu, FeGd, Links on physical journals and Universities, Structural features and electrical properties of thin films ScCu4,Scientific institutions of West Ukraine.
Quantum Monte Carlo Homepage
- In principle, the properties of many-electron systems can be obtained by solving the many-electron Schrödinger equation, but in practice this is possible only for atoms and small molecules. In solids, one way round this problem is to adopt a statistical approach such as quantum Monte Carlo (QMC), in which the outcomes of a large number of computer ``experiments'' are averaged to give quantum mechanical expectation values. This page outlines current research into this method.
STM Color Images
- Color Images with the Scanning Tunneling Microscope.
Self Study Material in Solid State Electronics
- Activity, publications, facilities. Located in P.S.M. - C.N.R. in Rome, Italy. Research includes humidity and chemical sensors.
- Superconductor Information for the Beginner. A nicely written site, with much basic information. Great for students and educated laymen.
Surfaces, Thin Films, Multilayers
- Magnetic properties of nano structures by Conversion Electron Moessbauer Spectroscopy - CEMS. Department of solid state Physics, Krakow, Poland.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor